Review of Ditching Success?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bef Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Review of Ditching Success?

Post by Bef Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Ditching Success?" by Batoul I. Ajlouni.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ditching Success?: A CAREER VENTURED; A LIFE REGAINED is an engaging and introspective memoir written by Batoul I. Ajlouni that takes readers on a transformative journey through the author's entrepreneurial endeavors, personal struggles, and the pursuit of a more fulfilling life. From her early life and diverse background, Batoul shares her decision to become an architect, her venture into graphics design, and her experiences as a co-founder in executive roles. This book will inspire individuals to reclaim their lives and embark on a journey of personal growth and fulfillment.

Reading this book, I learned so much, including the importance of embracing change, pursuing personal fulfillment, and finding the courage to follow one's passions. The book emphasizes the value of resilience in the face of adversity, the significance of self-discovery, and the transformative power of overcoming personal struggles. It encourages readers to navigate career transitions, seek fulfillment in their pursuits, and find strength in challenging times.

I loved everything about this book, from the cover page to the very last page. I was captivated by the author's engaging and inspiring storytelling. The raw authenticity with which the author shared her successes, failures, and emotions along the way was truly refreshing. Moreover, this book offers practical guidance and advice for readers who may be considering career changes or seeking fulfillment in their own lives. It provides actionable insights and suggestions to help readers navigate their own journeys.

There was absolutely nothing I disliked about this book because of its exceptional writing quality. The absence of grammatical errors must be commended; the book was exceptionally well edited. It distinguishes itself as a memoir that goes beyond the ordinary, providing unique insights, relatable experiences, and inspiring messages that deeply resonate with readers.

Without hesitation, I give this book a 5 out of 5 star rating for the reasons stated above and because I believe a wide range of audiences can greatly benefit from this memoir. The book showcases the author's resilience in the face of challenges and setbacks, inspiring readers to persevere in their own pursuits. It demonstrates the power of determination and the ability to bounce back from adversity.

I wholeheartedly recommend this memoir with broad appeal, particularly for entrepreneurs, career changers, creatives, individuals facing personal struggles, travel enthusiasts, and those interested in memoirs and personal development. The book offers valuable insights into the entrepreneurial journey, navigating career transitions, and finding renewed purpose. This book can also be read by people of all races and ages.

Ditching Success?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ivana_5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ivana_5 »

You must believe on your dreams that says this story. Put goals and devolp imagine and skills on own enterprise to road of success. That story telling us how be a father, but story is a romantic because people on business now to love sow much. Is very difficult to have successfully carries and love. I recommend all enterprisers why dontyha e balance between carrier and love life.
Sanam Kiani
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sanam Kiani »

This book will inspire individuals to reclaim their lives and embark on a journey of personal growth and fulfillment.

Reading this book, I learned so much, including the importance of embracing change, pursuing personal fulfillment, and finding the courage to follow one's passions. It encourages readers to navigate career transitions, seek fulfillment in their pursuits, and find strength in challenging times.

I loved everything about this book, from the cover page to the very last page. Moreover, this book offers practical guidance and advice for readers who may be considering career changes or seeking fulfillment in their own lives. It distinguishes itself as a memoir that goes beyond the ordinary, providing unique insights, relatable experiences, and inspiring messages that deeply resonate with readers.

Without hesitation, I give this book a 5 out of 5 star rating for the reasons stated above and because I believe a wide range of audiences can greatly benefit from this memoir. The book showcases the author's resilience in the face of challenges and setbacks, inspiring readers to persevere in their own pursuits. It demonstrates the power of determination and the ability to bounce back from adversity.

I wholeheartedly recommend this memoir with broad appeal, particularly for entrepreneurs, career changers, creatives, individuals facing personal struggles, travel enthusiasts, and those interested in memoirs and personal development.
Okocha Victor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Post by Okocha Victor »

What an irony; I read the book title and thought I was about to find out how to live a robust life without being successful first. How disappointing. You created an awesome piece in this review. Excellent job.
Arham Akram
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Arham Akram »

"Ditching Success" is a refreshing and thought-provoking read that challenges conventional notions of achievement. The author's insightful perspective encourages readers to question societal expectations and reevaluate their own definitions of success. With engaging anecdotes and practical advice, the book offers a roadmap to finding fulfillment and purpose outside the traditional rat race. It's a compelling guide that empowers readers to embrace a more authentic and fulfilling life.
Rica Concepcion
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 44

Post by Rica Concepcion »

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the book was. As mentioned, I will love this because the author is a woman. And the character is also a woman.Above all, the review is interesting, it is a good work, it is comprehensive, and I can say that you are as incredibly intelligent as Batoul.
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

The reviewer mentioned three important things that I couldn't seem to overlook: "the importance of embracing change, pursuing personal fulfillment, and finding the courage to follow one's passions".
The ability and essence of being able to embrace change cannot be overemphasized. Sometimes, we may feel as though our lives are best as they are, but we're truly ignorant, and since we don't know what we don't know, we have no idea what change may bring. Then rather than embrace that change, we resist it and inadvertently lose our opportunities.
Personal fulfillment is also important. Why? I can't possibly imagine a life without my own validation. Plus, if I do not feel fulfilled, then there'll be no complacency, no peace of mind. So that in itself is essential.
Fear is stifling really, and so not having the courage to chase your dreams can leave you in the muck for your entire lifetime. Kudos to the author for dwelling on such important topics.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”