Review of The Infallible Principles of Success

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
John Kingsley Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-kingsley-ken.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of The Infallible Principles of Success

Post by John Kingsley Ken »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Infallible Principles of Success" by Kachi Emenem.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Have you been struck in life's den of frustration and confusion in the pursuit of success and fulfillment? Have you failed continuously, even when you work hard? The Infallible Principles of Success: Centuries-Old, Time-Tested & Proven Secrets Guaranteed to Transform Your Life and Business by Kachi Emenem is a nonfiction book that outlines and illustrates the fundamental principles and guidelines that ensure the achievement of the desired success in life and business when understood and followed judiciously.

Ignorance can be a huge hindrance to a life's long-anticipated success, even when you struggle endlessly. But knowledge of this principle gives one the foresight to choose the right routine to achieve success. These principles were discovered and practicalized in the ancient days and were also cited and ascertained in the scriptures. Read and understand why success seems to elude some people, even when they strive with determination.

The author has quite a grounded understanding of the extraordinary concepts that govern reality and knows how to back up words and proclamations. There are numerous things I enjoyed in this book, but I will mention just a few. Firstly, I was completely lured into reading this book by the unveiling description. I came to understand its essence. Also, I love the fact that the author made the book brief, straightforward, and yet sophisticated. Likewise, the plot is quite convincing, as the author never fails to list out lessons and key quotes with the intent of passing on the in-depth knowledge of the passage.

This book made me understand that there are unseen forces that work in accordance with the laid-down principles and become favorable to you when you obey the simple rules of nature. Even the Bible verses stated in various instances in the book to back up the explanation gave a very strong, persuasive feeling.

Despite the praise accorded to this book, nevertheless, I have to point out that detailed information about the author was not provided, as it left the reader in the dark in that aspect, and secondly, the cover page of the book is less attractive. I uncovered two errors that prove the book was professionally edited. Due to the unpleasing remarks above-mentioned, I am rating this book 4 out of 5 stars.

I am recommending this book to business-minded people, those frustrated by failures in life and business, and nonfiction lovers, as they will find answers and guidance in this book.

The Infallible Principles of Success
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jude Michael Uchechukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Jude Michael Uchechukwu »

I will try this one, I have been reading books but haven't come across one that talks about the forces behind success and how we must obey the rules behind it for us to succeed... I will also recommend this book to young scholars trying to make their nest, so that in life they know how to tackle their challenges and don't be frustrated by what comes at them.
Kigen Valarie
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Amy K Collier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kigen-valarie.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber
fav_author_id: 281506
2024 Reading Goal: 240
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Kigen Valarie »

Your first paragraph is an exact description of my life. I think reading this book will provide some knowledge I am yet to tap into. It will help me improve many qualities of my life.
Life will go whichever way. Changing it is up to a very powerful force :|

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”