Review of Parking Made Easy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Review of Parking Made Easy

Post by Park Cherri »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Parking Made Easy" by Daniel Battaglia.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Did you know that some of the challenges you face with parking can actually be resolved? Are you aware that there are legal methods to contest parking fines and tickets? Did you know that you can save money on parking fees? Are you aware that your vacant driveway has the potential to generate income on a monthly or yearly basis? If not, then you're on the right track by choosing to explore Daniel Battaglia's book, Parking Made Easy: Making Life Easier. This book provides valuable insights into the world of parking, tracing its origins back to the days of the Roman Empire, when horses and chariots were in use. Even back then, finding sufficient parking space was a concern, which led to the construction of multi-story car parks that still exist today. Over time, as technology advanced, underground parking became a reality.

Beyond the challenge of securing a parking spot, there is also the issue of the fees associated with parking your car for varying durations. These expenses can sometimes significantly impact our finances, not to mention the additional burden of receiving a ticket. Parking Made Easy serves as your ultimate guide to navigating the complexities of parking, ensuring that you can travel to new cities without worrying about where to park your car, as long as you follow the steps outlined in this concise yet informative book. Furthermore, if you happen to possess an empty driveway or a sizable yard, there are ways to monetize these assets. Mr. Daniel will guide you through the process.

Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and appreciated the author's exceptional writing skills. The content is engaging and captivating, ensuring that readers are continuously learning with each chapter. While one might expect the book to solely focus on parking spaces and fines, it also includes a chapter dedicated to mastering the art of parallel parking, a skill that often intimidates many. From the very beginning, the author provides detailed explanations, covering the history of parking up to the present day while also offering insights into how parking technology will continue to evolve in the future.

The author also provides a comprehensive list of websites where you can obtain the necessary documents if you decide to lease your driveway for parking purposes. Prior to engaging in this business, it is crucial to follow the necessary steps outlined in the book. Personally, I was surprised to discover that boats also require parking spaces, which, according to the author, are considerably more expensive than those for vehicles. Additionally, the author provides a thorough analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of emerging technologies such as self-parking automatic vehicles, the benefits of leasing your driveway, the ownership of a car, and more. This book presents various strategies to overcome parking and ticket-related issues, making it an invaluable resource.

I found no issues with this novel, as it has been expertly edited and meticulously proofread. For its exceptional quality, I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars, and I highly recommend it to all car, truck, caravan, and boat owners. Even if you do not own any of these vehicles, I still encourage you to read this book, as the future may hold unexpected opportunities for you.

Parking Made Easy
View: on Bookshelves
Kigen Valarie
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Amy K Collier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kigen-valarie.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber
fav_author_id: 281506
2024 Reading Goal: 240
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Kigen Valarie »

I don't have a car, and I don't know anything about driving except that I've heard about parallel parking, and I'm sure this is not what the author is talking about. However, I've seen many cases where people get parking tickets in movies because they are not in my country. Whenever I watch a movie, I'm curious to know how it works. I might read this book for this reason. I hope the author explains how.
Life will go whichever way. Changing it is up to a very powerful force :|
Ivana_5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ivana_5 »

How found a legal parking? Is there a difficult? That book say how get a parking and give answer about than. This novel telling us how found parking monthly and yearly. I recommend this book everyone why have problems about parking and how easy made than.
Okocha Victor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Okocha Victor »

I'll save the contents of this book for later. Your review is quite detailed and informational. You did an amazing job with it. Seeing as I have no experience with this, I reserve my comment until I have tried out the content of the book and verified its credibility.
Yasmine M
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yasmine-m.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Yasmine M »

It blows my mind to see that there is so much to say about parking, that someone wrote a book about it. I also like the fact that the author included the history of parking; this is something we do not talk about everyday. Well, we do complain about parking in general, but this seems to be a real guide on how to park, and how to avoid fines, etc. I will read the book, I am sure I will learn a thing or two. Thank you for the review.
Raphael Raymondd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raphael-raymondd.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Raphael Raymondd »

The unexpected plot twists and revelations kept me guessing and second-guessing my predictions. It was a thrilling rollercoaster ride that had me eagerly flipping the pages to uncover the truth.
Gillian Walter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewer-mogzi.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Gillian Walter »

I'm surprised to find out from your review that one can make money from a vacant driveway. This book seems to contain vital information on parking that I'd like to read about. Nice review
Jesse Shon Voyamba
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesse-shon-voyamba.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Jesse Shon Voyamba »

This reminds me of my experience back when I was learning how to drive. My tutor spent hours teaching me the rudiments of parking. Knowing how to park is an important driving skill
Alexander Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: Affirm The Word by J. Marie Jones

Post by Alexander Victoria »

I hope people would know that a lot of the problems they face, the solution can be found in books. I don’t know how to drive so I don’t have parking problems. I’m sure other people would find this beneficial.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”