Review of My Three Fears of Dying

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Review of My Three Fears of Dying

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "My Three Fears of Dying" by Elias Norseman.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

My Three Fears of Dying: A Profound Exploration of Human Existence by Elias Norseman is a profoundly psychological, philosophical, and scientific piece that delves into the nature of human existence. The author skillfully articulates his three fears of dying through astute observations and a thorough examination of available data. This thought-provoking book offers compelling analogies and arguments that make it captivating.

Through his detailed explanations and insightful observations, the author vividly portrays the immense suffering experienced in the final stages of life. This agonizing period preceding death can persist for varying durations, ranging from days to weeks, months, or even several years. While uncertain about his experience, the author meticulously details the different pathways individuals traverse as they transition into eternity. Moreover, Elias explores the concept of the afterlife, drawing upon the beliefs and opinions of eminent scientists, philosophers, and notable figures. He also delves into the subsequent events that will unfold after his demise, contemplating the experiences of his grieving family and the wider world.

Despite its brevity, this book resonates powerfully with its profound wisdom—the chapters brim with invaluable insights that defy quantification. One of the aspects I truly admire is the author's authenticity in his exposition and explanations. He effectively conveys the message that life encompasses more than mere professional achievements and that there will come a time when ambitions and passions fade away, leaving only the inevitability of death. Elias's broad and open-minded approach provides a strong foundation for his arguments, bolstered by data and traceable historical evidence. In addition to delving into matters of mortality, the author imparts a wealth of knowledge on history, law, and scientific innovations. Furthermore, his thought-provoking exploration of biblical truths, including topics such as evolution, creation, government policies, the afterlife, and the nature of the human soul, adds an enriching layer to the book.

I found every aspect of this book enjoyable, without a single element to dislike. The exceptional editing stands out, as no single error caught my attention while reading. Without hesitation, I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars—it deserves the highest praise. My Three Fears of Dying is suitable for readers of all ages, making it a valuable resource for those seeking clarity, direction, and profound insights. I wholeheartedly recommend it to spiritualists, philosophers, and scientists alike, as it offers a unique perspective that can broaden their understanding of existence.

My Three Fears of Dying
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kigen Valarie
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Amy K Collier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kigen-valarie.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber
fav_author_id: 281506
2024 Reading Goal: 240
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Kigen Valarie »

My biggest fear is death. I fear for the death of all those around me and I love this book even before reading it. I love how you have summarized it too. It shows how hard the author worked to produce such a good book.
Life will go whichever way. Changing it is up to a very powerful force :|
Ivana_5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ivana_5 »

Fairs of daying is a psihologic an psihosociality story about three why dead. Storytelling us how ambitious killed people and how's is fairs when we don't now when is and pet day, months or years. This is story telling us how last three daying. I recommend this book everyone why like a psihologic novels.
Okocha Victor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Okocha Victor »

I actually don't fear death because, in the end, we just waste our fear and anxiety on something that is inevitable and sure to all men in their appointed season.
Jay Alex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-alex.html
Latest Review: 1942 When British Rule In India Was Threatened by Krishna Kumar

Post by Jay Alex »

Death is a topic many don't want to discuss. But, the truth remains that it is inevitable. As you have rightly said in your review people die in different ways. Some find it easy while some dont. I appreciate the author's sincerity in writing. Wonderful review Well-done.
Robert Andrew
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-andrew.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Robert Andrew »

The reviewer eloquently captures the essence of "My Three Fears of Dying: A Profound Exploration of Human Existence" by Elias Norseman. Their description of the book as a profoundly psychological, philosophical, and scientific piece is apt, and it highlights the depth of the author's exploration. I appreciate the reviewer's acknowledgement of the author's skillful articulation, astute observations, and thorough examination of available data. The reviewer's comment also emphasizes the thought-provoking nature of the book, noting its captivating analogies and arguments.
bello jamiu5
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello-jamiu5.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by bello jamiu5 »

This book is a powerful testament to the resilience and strength of the human spirit in the face of tragedy. Michelle Cowans story of overcoming the loss of her husband to a drunk driver is both heartbreaking and inspiring. The authors clear narration and use of simple language make it easy to connect with her experiences. I highly recommend Better Not Bitter to anyone who is going through a difficult period of loss or heartbreak.
Maltida Jane
Currently Reading: The Second Eve
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maltida-jane.html
Latest Review: The Second Eve by Bette Boersma

Post by Maltida Jane »

The title of this book is thrilling. My three fears of death is for people who are scared of death.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: One Last Summer by Craig Christophel

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

My Three Fears of Dying: A Profound Exploration of Human Existence" by Elias Norseman sounds like a deeply contemplative and thought-provoking exploration of the human experience and the inevitable reality of mortality. The author's ability to delve into existential questions, philosophy, psychology, and science makes this book a compelling read.
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

This is a thought-provoking content. I love the critical thinking poured into writing the book. It is great and would help in assimilating faster as there is no reading difficulty in the book.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”