Review of Marinated Goddess Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Thera reads
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thera-reads.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Review of Marinated Goddess Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes

Post by Thera reads »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Marinated Goddess Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes" by Dana Shorte.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Marinated Goddess Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes by Dana Shorte is a fantastic cookbook that contains 55 different healthy and exciting recipes. The book contains not just the procedures for making these foods, but it also contains a nutritional information section for each of these foods. The recipes for these foods are exciting, and if you want to try them out, I suggest you get this book.

I loved going through this book. Firstly, I loved the pictures of the final results of each recipe. They were appetizing, and I am sure that it will serve as a guide for those who will be using these recipes. It will help them create a mental picture of what the final result should look like. I loved how straightforward and clear the procedures are. The procedures are easy to follow, and I believe that one does not need to be a professional chef to be able to follow them.

I like that the author considered the health of the potential readers and included a nutritional information box that quantifies the various components of the food. This will help readers know which foods will benefit them the most and which to avoid.

There is nothing to dislike about this book. It was perfect, and everything was well written. The recipe that caught my attention the most was the pesto zoodles. It looked very enticing, and I look forward to trying out the recipe.

Seeing how perfect and beautiful this book was, I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. The recipes were well written, and I found no errors in the whole of this book. This shows that this book was exceptionally well edited. I recommend this book to lovers of cookbooks and to anyone who loves cooking. This book will help them explore their kitchen and try out new recipes. If you are looking to maintain a good diet, shed some weight, or just enjoy tasty meals, then this book is definitely for you.

Marinated Goddess Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes
View: on Bookshelves
Chandrakant Patel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chandrakant-patel.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Chandrakant Patel »

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed reading “Marinated Goddess Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes” by Dana Shorte.
Stephen Pokoo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-pokoo.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by Stephen Pokoo »

Your remarks have piqued my interest and piqued my desire to witness the book's magic personally. Thank you for introducing me to this enthralling literary treasure.
Chioma Oz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chioma-oz.html
Latest Review: Flowers of Evil by N.L. Holmes

Post by Chioma Oz »

The appetizing pictures provide a helpful visual guide, making it accessible even for amateur chefs. The clear and straightforward procedures make these recipes easy to follow, ensuring a delightful cooking experience.
Nguavese Abeva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nguavese-abeva.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nguavese Abeva »

Perfect blend of suspense and romance, keeping me on the edge of my seat. The author skillfully navigates through various emotions, creating a story that is as gripping as it is heartwarming
Jessica Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: By The Rivers of Babylon by Mary Glickman

Post by Jessica Azuka »

This is amazing. A cookbook that guides food lovers on how to make summer dishes. The additional information about nutrition is also appreciated. I am looking forward to reading this book to learn from it.
Enjani Matendeko
Currently Reading: Nightlord
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enjani-matendeko.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Enjani Matendeko »

Ah! Food? I'm very much interested. It's my first time coming across a cookbook on this platform. I like that there are pictures. They'll serve as motivators and appetizers to the reader of the book.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

This review is helpful and provides sufficient information about the cookbook. It includes details about the recipes, the visual appeal of the book, the clarity of the procedures, and the nutritional information provided. The positive feedback and high rating suggest it will motivate others to buy the book. Overall, this review indicates that the cookbook would be a valuable addition to anyone's library.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

The review for "Share Marinated Goddess Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes" by Dana Shorte is highly positive. The book contains 55 healthy and exciting recipes, with clear and easy-to-follow procedures for all. The inclusion of nutritional information is praised as it helps readers make informed choices. The reviewer found the book perfect, well-written, and beautifully presented, giving it a 5 out of 5 star rating. They highly recommend it to both cookbook lovers and anyone interested in cooking delicious and nutritious meals. Overall, the book appears to be a great read for anyone looking to explore their kitchen and try out new recipes.
Olivier Muhammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivier-muhammad.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Olivier Muhammad »

Howdy! After reading the review, it's clear that "Marinated Goddess: Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes" by Dana Shorte is a top-notch cookbook. The recipes are healthy, the procedures are straightforward, and the inclusion of nutritional information is a big plus. With appetizing pictures and a well-edited format, this book seems like a great choice for both cooking enthusiasts and those looking to maintain a balanced diet. Y'all should definitely consider giving it a read! Gripping tension, kept me on the edge of my seat.
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshua-sawders.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Joshua Sawders »

Hey y'all! This review is all about Marinated Goddess Simple and Soulful: Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes by Dana Shorte. It's a cookbook with 55 healthy and exciting recipes, complete with pictures and nutritional information. The procedures are easy to follow, and the book is well-edited. So if y'all love cookbooks and enjoy trying out new recipes, this book is definitely worth a read! Can't wait to dive into those pesto zoodles myself! Yum! Riveting narrative, held my attention completely.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”