Review of From Doubt to Do

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Joule Mwendwa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: The Strophes of Job by Ted Morrissey

Review of From Doubt to Do

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "From Doubt to Do" by Kat O'Sullivan.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever felt unworthy? Do you feel you shouldn’t bother changing certain things because they seem impossible? Then, From Doubt to Do by Kat O’Sullivan was deliberately written for you.

Kat was born in a secret city where her parents worked on an atomic project. Life wasn’t normal for her until they moved to Southern California, where she started schooling. Her desire to redesign her life propels her through the adventures and experiences she shares in this book. Using her and other people’s examples, Kat details how impossibility is just an illusion. She teaches us to design our legacy and not live a default one, apply a KSHIFT, move out of the impossible mindset, be a magical disruption, and live our dreams.

The points in the book are well-organized and detailed to benefit readers. The guide is broken down into subtopics to be easily absorbed. Furthermore, Kat adds real-life examples of transformed individuals to prove to her audience that the KSHIFT she’s talking about is possible. Vanessa’s story particularly inspired me; her doctor had predicted she had a few months to live, but she passed that deadline.

Moreover, the book features motivational quotes from different legends to uplift readers’ hope. Additionally, there are inspirational flower pictures in the book, which the author uses metaphorically to emphasize her points. My favorite was the Indian Blanket flower that grows in dry places, implying we, too, can disrupt the norm and thrive in adverse conditions. The author also ensures that she fully embodies positive qualities in her readers by adding questions at the end of the book for readers to ponder and use to guide their journey to possibilities.

The book is an excellent guide with examples and qualities to positively impact readers. It was also professionally edited, and I have no negatives to comment about the book. Therefore, I rate From Doubt to Do 5 out of 5 stars. I recommend the book to individuals who have doubts about their dreams. The book will also be suitable for life counselors.

From Doubt to Do
View: on Bookshelves
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Paris Kumar
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 488
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paris-kumar.html
Latest Review: 480 Codorus Street by Sandra L. Kearse-Stockton
2024 Reading Goal: 200
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Paris Kumar »

Your comprehensive review of "From Doubt to Do" by Kat O'Sullivan effectively highlights the book's transformative message and practical guidance. Your insightful analysis and recommendation make this review valuable and deserving of praise. Well done!

Thanks for sharing your reading experience with us!
The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
—Samuel Johnson

I am happy to be a part of the OnlineBookClub.
Ringle Nashak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ringle-nashak.html
Latest Review: The Kovalenko Secret by Philip L Rettew

Post by Ringle Nashak »

The points in the book are well-organized and detailed to benefit readers. The guide is broken down into subtopics to be easily absorbed. Furthermore, Kat adds real-life examples of transformed individuals to prove to her audience that the KSHIFT she’s talking about is possible. Vanessa’s story particularly inspired me
Mbone Buthees 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mbone Buthees 1 »

This sounds like an incredible book! I love the topic and feel like this book is one of those much needed reads. I haven't read it yet but I'll most definitely do so. Thanks for the review!
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

you effectively communicates the key elements of the book, including the author's personal journey, the concept of redesigning one's life, and the lessons on overcoming doubt and embracing possibilities. The mention of Kat's unique background, born in a secret city where her parents worked on an atomic project, adds an intriguing and personal dimension to the review.
Rose Odiwuor
Currently Reading: Wisdom
Bookshelf Size: 14
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Post by Rose Odiwuor »

From the reviews of doubt to do I get to learn that our dreams are valid as long as we set goals to achieve them with key principles to life which I always presume as self belief,proper time management,accountability and keeping promises made to oneself.
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

"From Doubt to Do" by Kat O'Sullivan shows how impossible can be possible, it's all in the mimd that is why it is an illusion.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”