Review of The Final Keystone

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sbitan Mohammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sbitan-mohammad.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Review of The Final Keystone

Post by Sbitan Mohammad »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Final Keystone" by John Kevin Crowley.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley is a non-fiction, history-oriented piece that exposes its audience to history told through lore and gives some advice about awareness of the world concerning leadership and politics. It is divided into two parts, packed with so much information. The first part takes the reader down memory lane, starting with the government of the ancient Greeks and the individual contributions of philosophers like Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle.

Next, we are transported to Ancient Rome, where we look at their early form of government involving dictators and army generals. A detailed life of Julius Caesar is even visited. Next, we journey to the Dark Ages, the Magna Carta's advent, and the church's reformation. We see the American Revolution, the Bill of Rights, and the famous trial of Marbury vs. Madison. The Russian Revolution, World War I, World War II, and many more are discussed. In the second part, the author tries to inform the audience that, most of the time, what we need to excel is within us, and we need to trust in ourselves and not listen to society all the time. The importance of history to today's government is also seen, together with examples; read this book for more information on this subject.

This book came at a much-needed time because today's youth do not pay attention to history and its implications. This book's plot aims to teach its audience interestingly by narrating these stories in folklore. I enjoyed reading this book. I learned a lot about history I didn't know before encountering it. Although this book dealt with many foreign facts, it was arranged excitingly to hold the reader's attention.

I had none on the issue of dislikes because I flowed with the story's concept. I must also commend the author for a job well done in putting together this book. It is evident that much research was put into crafting this book, as seen from the extensive bibliography at the end. I found no grammatical errors while reading this book, believing it was exceptionally well-edited. The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley receives a 5 out of 5 stars rating from me. I recommend this book to audiences interested in history, politics, and government.

The Final Keystone
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Rohith Kumar Pakala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rohith-kumar-pakala.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Rohith Kumar Pakala »

Thank you for your valuable insights, your review built interest in me to read this book. Great information is given by you about the book, thank you for that.
Paschalyn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paschaline-goldie.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Paschalyn »

Nice piece.
Amelia Harper 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amelia-harper-1.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Amelia Harper 1 »

"The Final Keystone" by John Kevin Crowley offers a history-infused exploration of leadership and politics, divided into two parts. It begins with an examination of ancient Greek governance and the influential contributions of philosophers such as Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle.
Biswajit Barman 1
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 91
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Biswajit Barman 1 »

"The Final Keystone" by John Kevin Crowley is a captivating non-fiction work that offers readers a unique perspective on history and its relevance to contemporary society. Divided into two parts, the book skillfully weaves together historical lore with insightful commentary on leadership and politics.
Williams Nnodim
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

"The Final Keystone" by John Kevin Crowley is a history-oriented non-fiction book that delves into ancient Greek and Roman governments, the Dark Ages, revolutions, and more. It emphasizes self-trust and historical relevance to modern governance.
Amanda Kenneth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"The Final Keystone" sounds like a fascinating read, especially with its exploration of history through the lens of philosophy and leadership. It seems like it offers a comprehensive look at how ancient wisdom can still be relevant to today's world.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”