Review of Healing Hypnosis

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Clauson Justin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: The Making, the Rise, and the Future of the Speakingman-fourth edition by Dan M Mrejeru

Review of Healing Hypnosis

Post by Clauson Justin »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Healing Hypnosis" by Mike Loginov.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Healing Hypnosis: Self-Healing for a Life of Wellness, Happiness, and Joy is a non-fiction health and wellness book written by Mike Loginov, a former stage hypnotist. Offering an alternative route to health beyond conventional medicine, the book advocates a more comprehensive approach centered around complete physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.

As the book begins, we see the author's fascination with hypnotism from an early age, which leads to a career as a stage hypnotist. We then trace the historical roots of hypnosis, exploring its nature and measurable changes in the brain. From the author's struggles with type 2 diabetes to his profound weight loss journey, we are introduced to the Healing Hypnotist method as he challenges conventional nutritional advice. The book goes on to explore concepts like consciousness, neuro-linguistic programming, and the intersection of spirituality, hypnosis, and meditation. What insights can be gained concerning type 2 diabetes? What lesson can be learned from the Healing Hypnotist Method? Find out in this enlightening book.

There's a lot I liked about this book. To call it an eye-opener would not be an overstatement at all. To find out about the author's experience with diabetes, his change of diet against the conventional knowledge of nutritionists truly surprised me. Even finding the origins of the notion that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" was quite a learning experience. I also appreciated the research and experience that went into the book, as it is quite evident in almost every chapter. Perhaps my favorite part of the book was the guide on self-hypnosis in Chapter 9. The steps given were easy to follow, and it is something that should be employed. The book was written in simple and easy-to-follow language.

My singular issue with the book is that there are a few times where it feels repetitive. A good example of this is in chapter 14, section 2, where the conclusion of Nina's role is rewritten in the example, almost word for word. Ultimately, this didn't take away from the quality of the book.

I found only a few errors in this book. This is a plus for the book. I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. It was an interesting and enlightening book. I recommend it to lovers of health and wellness books. The author made it clear that the target audience for this book are readers looking beyond conventional modern healthcare and its focus on prescription drugs to a more natural and holistic approach to mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing and improved health. And I agree wholeheartedly.

Healing Hypnosis
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Rohith Kumar Pakala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rohith-kumar-pakala.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Rohith Kumar Pakala »

Thank you for your valuable insights, your review built interest in me to read this book. Great information is given by you about the book, thank you for that.
Paschalyn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paschaline-goldie.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Paschalyn »

Nice piece.
Sweeter Parker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sweeter Parker »

This is a great review. It offers a great perspective of the book and it is very insightful. I will most definitely read this book. Thanks for the lovely review.
Biswajit Barman 1
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 91
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Biswajit Barman 1 »

"Healing Hypnosis: Self-Healing for a Life of Wellness, Happiness, and Joy" by Mike Loginov is a compelling exploration of alternative approaches to health and well-being. Drawing from his background as a former stage hypnotist, Loginov presents a comprehensive method centered around complete physical, mental, and spiritual wellness.
Kristin Cowan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristin-cowan.html
Latest Review: Get Out of My Bed by Shirley Wooten Rose

Post by Kristin Cowan »

I would find it intriguing to read his patients’ experiences
Taiwo Hakeem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taiwo-hakeem.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Taiwo Hakeem »

Hypnosis is very powerful because it taps into the power of the subconscious mind
Laney K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laney-k.html
Latest Review: Crimeline Hollywood by Thomas Collins
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Laney K »

Holistic, non-traditional medicine and views on health is a fascinating subject. This book sounds like one that I would enjoy, thank you for sharing this informative review.
Azaz Raja
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azaz-raja.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Post by Azaz Raja »

This insightful review of "Healing Hypnosis" admirably captures the essence of the book's exploration of alternative health methods. Your thorough examination, coupled with their appreciation of the author's journey, adds depth to their commendation of this enlightening read.
Orji cyril Kaluokoro
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Orji cyril Kaluokoro »

Hypnosis: Self-Healing for a Life of Wellness, Happiness, and Joy is a non-fiction health and wellness book written by Mike Loginov, a former stage hypnotist. The book offers an alternative route to health beyond conventional medicine, advocating for a more comprehensive approach centered around complete physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. The author's fascination with hypnotism from an early age leads to a career as a stage hypnotist, and the book explores its historical roots, nature, and measurable changes in the brain.

The book also explores concepts like consciousness, neuro-linguistic programming, and the intersection of spirituality, hypnosis, and meditation. The book offers insights into type 2 diabetes and the lessons that can be learned from the Healing Hypnotist Method. The author's experience with diabetes and his change of diet against conventional knowledge of nutritionists were surprising and provided valuable insights into the concept of breakfast being the most important meal of the day.

The book is eye-opening, with the author's research and experience evident in almost every chapter. The guide on self-hypnosis in Chapter 9 is particularly enjoyable, as the steps given are easy to follow and should be employed. The book is written in simple and easy-to-follow language.

However, there are some instances where the book feels repetitive, such as in Chapter 14, where the conclusion of Nina's role is rewritten almost word for word. Despite this, the book's quality remains high.

With only a few errors found, the book is rated 5 out of 5 stars. The target audience for this book is readers looking beyond conventional modern healthcare and its focus on prescription drugs to a more natural and holistic approach to mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing and improved health. The author's message is that readers should look beyond conventional modern healthcare and seek a more natural and holistic approach to mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”