Review of Art of Grey Area Thinking

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Review of Art of Grey Area Thinking

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Art of Grey Area Thinking" by Jimmy From The Good Fight.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

What a book! That was how I felt after finishing Art of Grey Area Thinking by Jimmy from The Good Fight. I saw a book that was supposed to be educational for young people about their mindsets and how to protect themselves from extremism and manipulation. It turned out to be a masterpiece that not only delivered what it promised but also taught me much more about life. The book introduces principles that explain patterns of thinking you need to understand to help you think, receive other people's actions, and be able to understand them. The book is so organized that it has two tables of contents. One that has the main parts and titles. The other is the tactical table of contents that organizes the topics. I didn't understand those when I started the book, but I appreciated them after finishing it because they made it an easy reference. The book tackles more subjects than I can mention here. It tackles manipulation, ignorance, bullying, extreme thinking, mass thinking, projection, mind games, cults, and many more important life topics.

This is one of the best books I've ever read. It provides enormous value in a simple, easy-to-receive way because of the writer's honesty and sense of humor. This book on this topic could have been really boring. The writer was smart enough to keep it away from that. It would have driven the main target audience away if it had been put out differently.

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this book. Some people might not agree with the strong language the writer used throughout the book. While cursing isn't a solution to anything, it's part of real life. I saw this rebellious behavior from the writer matching the rebel energy of young people and making the book more enjoyable and close to them. It also added spontaneity to the book and eased its tone.

I admire the courage of the writer to pour his heart out in the book, as well as his knowledge. I admire his courage in acknowledging his mistakes and what he did that may disagree with the principles of the book. He showed that no one is perfect and that no one is far from being deceived. The important lesson is your ability to wake up and walk away from what doesn't suit you. Relating everything to real-life examples was another point of strength in the book. It always makes things easier to understand and remember.

I saw the book as a great reference for something that people aren't usually taught. It provides important thinking fundamentals that can help people have a better life experience. The book received exceptional editing. Therefore, I rate it five out of five stars. I see the book as important to everyone. People who don't feel comfortable around profanity might approach this with caution, but I hope they can look behind that to get the great benefit of the book.

Art of Grey Area Thinking
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Biswajit Barman 1
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 91
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Biswajit Barman 1 »

The Art of Grey Area Thinking by Jimmy from The Good Fight is a profound and enlightening masterpiece that transcends its initial purpose. Initially expecting an educational guide on mindset protection, I was pleasantly surprised to find a book that not only met its promises but also delved deep into life's complexities.
Opeyemi Ajiboye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opeyemi-ajiboye.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Post by Opeyemi Ajiboye »

Great to see you reviewed this book! It's very educational and helpful for young people.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshua-sawders.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Joshua Sawders »

This review of "Art of Grey Area Thinking" by Jimmy from The Good Fight is highly positive. The book is praised for its educational value, organization, and ability to tackle important life topics. The reviewer also appreciates the writer's honesty, sense of humor, and use of real-life examples. Although some may not agree with the strong language used, the rebellious tone is seen as relatable and engaging for young people. Overall, the reviewer rates the book five out of five stars and recommends it to everyone. Evocative descriptions, brought scenes to life.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”