Review of Pendulum Charts Contact Your Angelic Team

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Michael Valentine
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-valentine.html
Latest Review: Diotima by Bernard Kuckuck

Review of Pendulum Charts Contact Your Angelic Team

Post by Michael Valentine »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Pendulum Charts Contact Your Angelic Team" by Raven Shamballa.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As an energy healer and psychic, Raven Shamballa shares years worth of accumulated experience in her book Pendulum Charts: Contact Your Angelic Team. Including concepts like light workers and astral travel, this book provides a very helpful guide to beginners on how to communicate with other dimensions existing.

In this book, the author exposes the many ways a pendulum can be used in the spiritual journey. As a tool for communication with guides and angels, the pendulum is a necessary part of every light worker's journey. The author talks about the spiritual beings that exist, their functions, and how they differ from each other. Raven shares different techniques of communicating, asking questions, and receiving answers from the spirit guides, all from her own personal experiences, and also includes different tips to help a light worker. Common questions and misconceptions are cleared up by the author in this book. 

This book contains a lot of illustrations and diagrams, which I found really helpful. Since I struggled to picture some ideas, having a diagram of the author's exact thoughts really helped me flow with the book. I also loved that the author included the graphs and charts that were mentioned in the book at the end of those chapters. I think this makes it easier for beginners to begin practicing their art. The author also included very helpful questions, ideas, and tips for the readers. 

However, the font size of the book made reading it quite a hassle. The font was really tiny for the format I read, and I had to struggle to read it. Also, the breaks in the pages were a struggle to get used to since they were very unusual. I think readers would find these very off-putting. I recommend the author consider working on these.

I rate this book four out of five stars. I found that the negatives above made the reading of the book more strenuous than it should have been, hence the one-star deduction. The content of the book and the author's delivery earned it the rest of the stars.

I would recommend this book to any beginner seeking help on their spiritual journey. The multiple guides in the book make it perfect as an instruction manual.

Pendulum Charts Contact Your Angelic Team
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: Shades of Rust and Ruin
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami
2024 Reading Goal: 125
2024 Goal Completion: 16%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

Thanks for this thoughtful review, @Michael Valentine! I’m hoping to see an astrology book pop up in my Select list - maybe eventually! I’ve had that same problem happen with tiny font for format, and it can be such a struggle, especially in a book with additional illustrations and diagrams (how many little, tiny chart legends have we seen?!). I’m going to look for astrology books at the library today. Thank you for the inspiration!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”