Review of The Advent of Time

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: Echoes of the Constellation by Sage Chevalier

Review of The Advent of Time

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Advent of Time" by Indignus Servus.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Advent of Time by Indignus Servus presents a unique solution to the problem of suffering in the context of an all-loving and all-powerful God. Departing from conventional approaches and drawing from Christian theology while also referencing the Catechism of the Catholic Church, it provides a logical answer while remaining aligned with Christian orthodoxy. By exploring the connection between faith, reason, and the experience of love, the book delves into the primary purpose of human existence: to experience love with God and one another. It emphasizes the importance of selflessness and genuine care for others in fostering meaningful relationships.

Through its examination of justice and the role of faith in human life, "The Advent of Time" challenges readers to reconsider their understanding of faith and its significance in their lives. Ultimately, it offers a comprehensive solution to the problem of pain, inviting readers on a transformative journey of faith and understanding.

I liked the fact that the author uses an innovative approach to address the age-old problem of suffering in the context of Christian theology. I also appreciate that this book is based on substantial references and not just mere assumptions by the author.

I couldn't find anything to dislike about this book because of how it answers age-long questions in simple and understandable ways. However, some readers may find the book's complexity daunting, as it delves deeply into theological concepts that may be unfamiliar to those without a strong background in Christian theology. I could barely find grammatical errors while I read through this book; hence, this book was professionally edited.

I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. The Advent of Time presents its arguments in an engaging and accessible manner, making complex theological concepts understandable to a wide audience. While it primarily offers a singular perspective on theological matters, it encourages readers to engage critically with the material and consider alternative interpretations. 

I recommend this book to readers intrigued by thought-provoking explorations of theological concepts within the Christian faith. If you're seeking a fresh perspective on the problems of suffering and redemption, this book offers innovative insights that challenge traditional explanations. It's ideal for individuals with a strong interest in theology who appreciate a logical framework grounded in scientific and emotional considerations. While the book delves deeply into complex theological concepts, it remains accessible, making it suitable for a wide audience.

The Advent of Time
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anil Baade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anil-baade.html
Latest Review: A Toast to Travel by Fraser Beath McEwing

Post by Anil Baade »

You've explained very well about the book and you have mentioned the content of the book very nicely. I'll definitely start reading this book.
Osvaldo Borghese
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: The Red Movement by Shadan Kapri
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 85%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

This book looks to be interesting and well-written. Thanks for your review,
Olivier Muhammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivier-muhammad.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Olivier Muhammad »

Howdy! Based on the review, "The Advent of Time" seems like a fascinating read, especially for those interested in theological concepts within the Christian faith. The book presents a unique solution to the problem of suffering and addresses age-old questions in a simple and understandable way. With its engaging and accessible approach, it appeals to a wide audience and encourages critical thinking. It's recommended for individuals who appreciate thought-provoking explorations and are seeking a fresh perspective on redemption and suffering. Y'all might want to give it a go! Captivating pacing, kept the story moving briskly.
GIFT Writes
Currently Reading: "Dumb" Orphans
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krystal-grace.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by GIFT Writes »

You've provided a thorough and compelling overview of the book, articulating its contents with clarity and detail. Your description has piqued my interest, and I'm eager to delve into the pages of this book myself. Thank you for your thoughtful recommendation, and I look forward to immersing myself in its narrative.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”