Review of FiveChamp

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: Tomboy GIGI and the fugitive by Darryl Barnes

Review of FiveChamp

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "FiveChamp" by Adriano Zurini.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In a world where supernatural beings are real and dominate the world of sports, a new, thrilling tale unfolds in the pages of FiveChamp. Written by Adriano Zurini, this gripping novel takes readers on a wild ride through the fantastical world of sports, where corruption and power collide. After a vibration that shook the Earth, Moon, and Sun, five beings of different colors appeared and shook the world. Due to their great feats, they were appointed as superheroes worldwide. As they dominated the world of sports, they faced a resurrected killer with a sinister plan.

One of the standout elements of this book is the detailed world-building. From the intricacies of supernatural abilities to the politics of the world, every aspect of this universe feels rich and immersive. The author's vivid descriptions bring the games to life, making the reader feel as if they are right there on the field alongside the characters.

One of the most compelling aspects of the book is its poignant exploration of the greedy nature of humans and the corruption that often accompanies it. Through the lens of these characters, the author skillfully delves into the darker side of humanity, shining a light on the insatiable desire for power, wealth, and control that can lead individuals down a destructive path. The book's exploration of corruption serves as a powerful commentary on the current state of our world. The author forces readers to confront uncomfortable truths about human nature and the pervasive influence of greed and corruption in our lives. The book encourages readers to reflect on their actions and motivations, prompting a deeper examination of the ethical implications of their choices.

However, despite its intriguing concept, several issues hinder the overall experience of the book. One of the most prevalent issues is the great number of errors found throughout the text. From typos and grammatical mistakes to errors in names, these errors can be distracting and disrupt the flow of the narrative. This not only detracted from my enjoyment of the story but also reflected poorly on the overall quality of the book. Additionally, the slow pace of the book can be a point of frustration for many readers. While a slower pace can be effective in building tension and developing characters, it can also lead to a lack of momentum and make it difficult for readers to stay engaged.

For these reasons, I rate this book 3 out of 5 stars. With its rich world-building, complex characters, and pulse-pounding action, FiveChamp is a must-read for fans of supernatural fiction and sports enthusiasts alike.

FiveChamp
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prohlife-jobs.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

Such a fascinating plot. I've never read anything like it- I would love to read this one! Well done on your great review.
Osvaldo Borghese
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: The Red Movement by Shadan Kapri
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 80%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

I'm curious to read the book after your review, thanks for your job.
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

One thing I fail to understand is if they are superheroes or athletes, or probably all in one?
Jason Ortega 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jason-ortega-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Jason Ortega 1 »

I'm intrigued to read the book after your review, thank you for your recommendation

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”