Review of Lord Shiva and the Channeler

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Lord Shiva and the Channeler

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Lord Shiva and the Channeler" by Marquan Moorehead.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Meet Marquan Moorehead, a man who has seen more than most in his lifetime. He's been to the boundaries of death and back. He has encountered beings from other realms and dimensions. In this book, he shares his extraordinary experiences and the lessons he's learned with the world.

Lord Shiva and the Channeler by Maquan Moorehead is the story of the author's encounter with Lord Siva (Shiva). Marquan, the 13th incarnation of Lord Siva (Shiva), had a Christian background and was a Baptist in his adolescent years. After seeing Lord Siva (Shiva) in his dream and encountering his consorts, Marquan, who had practically zero or little knowledge of Hinduism, was left to figure out who Lord Siva (Shiva) was and how to communicate with him properly.

One major thing readers will notice in this book is that the author values spiritual enlightenment. He wants the reader to know the truth and reveals sources that help him grow. For example, he tells us about using the Rudraksha seeds from Sadhguru on YouTube. Any reader interested in knowing more can quickly go to YouTube and search for Sadhguru to learn more.

I like how the author uses his life experience to encourage readers with unusual experiences, like hearing voices in their heads. He assures them that they are not crazy. He uses Cardi B as an example. She hears voices in her head, but she is not crazy. She is just communicating with gods, goddesses, and demons in her head. In the book, Marquan also tries to prove to his girlfriend, Stacey, that he is normal and isn't schizophrenic.

The author was open. In this book, he didn't just tell us about the rosy parts of his life or his supernatural encounters with Lord Siva (Shiva) and his consorts. He also told us about the ugly part of his life that he was not proud of, like the type of mother Janice was. He shared how Janice lived her life and was addicted to drugs, how he was molested at a young age, how he wasn't a responsible boyfriend and found it difficult to pay his bills, and how he was addicted to video games, beer, sex, etc. Most normal people might try to hide that part of their story.

There was nothing I disliked. However, the book was not professionally edited. As a result, I'd rate it 4 out of 5 stars. I'd recommend this book to people interested in spirituality and spiritual advancement.

Lord Shiva and the Channeler
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
grace ruhara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-ruhara.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by grace ruhara »

One thing I admire from the author Marquan Moorehead is his transparency something that most people like. The fact that he shares his bad side makes him courageous and trustworthy. I enjoyed this amazing review. Thank you for your review.
Osvaldo Borghese
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: On the Trail of the Unseen by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 70%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

I like it when writers share their personal experiences, with the intention of helping other people, advising them, and maybe preventing them from doing the same things. Thanks for sharing your review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”