Review of Motivated Mastermind

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rishaunda Lynnette Britton
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rishaunda-lynnette-britton.html
Latest Review: The Confabulations of Toulouse Lechat by Richard Trebilcock

Review of Motivated Mastermind

Post by Rishaunda Lynnette Britton »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Motivated Mastermind" by Johnny Shaheed Miller.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

So many people do not know how incredibly successful, powerful, able, talented, and privileged they are or can be because they have yet to experience the enlightenment needed to explore these possibilities. So what Johnny Shaheed Miller does in his book, Motivated Mastermind, is to equip readers with the awareness needed to leverage their spiritual (inner self) and physical endowments to record resounding successes in various aspects of their lives.

This awareness starts with the recognition that you are in charge of your life and then the place of intuition or instinct in this framework. Upon this foundation, "bricks" like the warrior mentality are being laid and solidly cemented with true-life experiences and counsels of the author and the sayings of other great minds. And then, there is a section titled "Key Takeaway," which contains practical lessons and food for thought about each narrative, account, or experience.

I found Miller's guides liberating and soothing. They calmed my fears of the unknown and made me realize how incredibly exceptional I can be. These guides have changed my idea of success, enabled me to avoid excuses and take responsibility for my actions and inactions, and helped me better understand the importance of clear vision, laser-like focus, constant effort, positive energy, and teamwork, among others. Miller has so simplified the subject of success and personal development in this book, and I think that's because he chose to make readers understand that they are already masterminds and capable in every aspect and just needed a little motivation to evolve, realize, and explore life's unlimited possibilities.

This book was exceptionally well edited; there were no typographical or grammatical errors in it. I didn't dislike anything in this book, so I give it five out of five stars for the aforementioned merits. I recommend Motivated Mastermind to anyone who needs that essential push to begin something serious with their lives or remain on track.

Motivated Mastermind
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Srikant Mahanty
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Loved Caravaggio
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srikant-mahanty.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Srikant Mahanty »

Thanks for this well drafed review
Osvaldo Borghese
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: On the Trail of the Unseen by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 70%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

Thanks for your detailed review, this book reminds me of Dr. Ross' "Fireproof Happiness", which I finished reading and reviewing a few weeks ago.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”