Review of Your Future is NOW!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chad Anthony
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

Review of Your Future is NOW!

Post by Chad Anthony »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Your Future is NOW!" by Jeffrey Panik.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

‘Eat the fruits on the tree, but remember to plant the seeds, not only for your own good, but for your generations to come.’ 

Jeffrey Panik's Your Future is Now! is a book that discusses facts, insights, knowledge, and principles on working and saving. The book is an eye-opener on this cogent topic of saving part of one's income. For some people, saving does not cross their minds because they are ignorant about it. For some, they trivialize savings, while for some other categories, they do not know how to go about it. The state (developed, developing, or underdeveloped) of the country you reside in should not be a barrier to you not saving up as much as you are working. Some people have the idea of saying that it is easier for residents in developed countries to save up because there are solid plans from those countries themselves. Truth be told, this is not an excuse. Save your money, save your life. By the time you start your savings, you will love to stay consistent. However the earlier, the better. It is not too late. Start today. 

Are you confused about how and where to save? This book is the right answer to your questions. It contains almost all the information you need to guide you successfully on this path. Information is power! Get your copy now!

My favorite part of this book is the aspect that discusses how you can save, meet up with your expenses, and still take good care of your personal needs, like giving yourself a very nice treat from time to time. This should douse fear in anyone who is contemplating whether to save or not. Saving does not mean depriving or starving oneself of good things; it shows financial maturity and an understanding of how life should be lived properly. Save your money and save your life. The secret is that you should have a budget. Through this, unnecessary spending will be cut off, financial prudence will set in, and a reasonable balance will be achieved. Another favorite part of this book for me is the last chapter, where he discusses the 15 financial finance tips. Many people do not have this knowledge, and hence, I will encourage you to read this book from the beginning to the last chapter.

This book is highly recommended for everyone who desires to live a life of great achievement. The book is good for preteens, teens, the working class, adults, retirees, and even the elderly. Also, it is advisable for both self-employed and private or public workers. The earlier you know and accept the truth, the better for you. There is no age limit as far as saving is concerned. By the time you save an amount, it is safe; it increases and bears more fruits of accomplishment for you. Saving up is working out a backup for rainy days or old age when you are not capable of doing much work any more. Now is the time to take the right step.

Jeffrey Panik is an excellent writer. He uses his writing skills in a way that communicates his thoughts clearly to his audience. We have some terms in the book that might look strange at first, but by the time the reader goes through it twice, understanding is reached. His book is all-encompassing. Jeffrey took his time to give a vast explanation on this topic. He makes the principles more interesting and practicable by incorporating the use of technology, which is actually important in this contemporary age. I am rating this book 5 out of 5 stars because I found nothing to dislike in it.

Your Future is NOW!
View: on Bookshelves
Frederick Thomas 1
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Frederick Thomas 1 »

Wow so amazing principles this book about saving and it open my mind 5 out of 5 stars
Raymonda Onwuka 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raymonda-onwuka-1.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Raymonda Onwuka 1 »

Your insights about financial planning in your 'Your Future is Now!' review are valuable. Having a resource that empowers readers to tackle finances, from baby steps to long-term strategies, sounds incredibly helpful. Thanks for sharing!
Sandre Lamar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandre-lamar.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Sandre Lamar »

Personally I love books that talks about setting goals, this book completely captivated me from start to finish! Highly recommended!
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 86250
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1383%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

this is all about financial future it gives professional guide to taking control of your finances .. i like this book
Bradley Twesten
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: License To Loot! by Pascale Batieufaye

Post by Bradley Twesten »

I've got to read this book. Savings in this environment of inflation and high living costs is an incredible challenge.
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

One thing I'm scared of is me making efforts for my generations and they don't know the value it holds in those efforts I made.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”