Review of Fireproof Happiness

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nazmeera Khan 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nazmeera-khan-1.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Review of Fireproof Happiness

Post by Nazmeera Khan 1 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Fireproof Happiness" by Dr. Randy Ross.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross is an amazing and contemplative book that speaks to happiness being the goal of life. Happiness is what we make of a situation, regardless of the best or worst possibilities. The author explains how he was able to find his own happiness and now wants people to find theirs as well. He comes up with four core beliefs—positivity, responsibility, agility, and reality—that can overcome all obstacles in life. The author also includes many key factors that a person needs to accomplish and accept in their life to be happy and to be the best version of themselves.

This book was an absolutely remarkable read. I enjoyed every aspect of what the author had to say. I really liked how the author was able to explain to people that good and bad things occur in everyone's life, but an individual has the power to make them good or bad. We should all learn from this thoughtful book that life isn't always fair, but accepting life is what makes us who we are. I also loved that the author highlighted important phrases and used quotes throughout the book. One of my favorite quotes was, "How we choose to face and embrace the crises before us will determine our destiny.".

There wasn't anything that I disliked about this book. This book is free of spelling and grammatical errors. This book is exceptionally well edited and is easy to read. The structure and layout of this book are also commendable. I rate this book five out of five stars due to the reasons above.

I recommend this book to readers who want to achieve great things in life and who are struggling to find happiness. Happiness is in our hands, and we have the full capacity to find it.

Fireproof Happiness
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

Everyone have what they belief about happiness, it may mean different things to people. What I believe in is that happiness can be made to yourself no matter the situation, it's looking at some things and be grateful for them.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”