Review of Supercharge Your Production with 5 Time Management Hacks

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mutai Marshal
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 524
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mutai-marshal.html
Latest Review: How to “Stop Sucking at Life” by J.W. Smith

Review of Supercharge Your Production with 5 Time Management Hacks

Post by Mutai Marshal »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Supercharge Your Production with 5 Time Management Hacks" by Lucy Ledet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Time, according to John Rohn, is our most valuable asset, yet we tend to disregard it. In this book, Supercharge Your Production With 5 Time Management Hacks, Lucy Ledet seeks to enlighten readers about taking charge of their time and maximizing it.

Unfortunately, some people set tasks in order of ease of completion. The author encourages us to focus on what is more crucial foremost. She identifies failing to establish priorities, mistakes in multitasking, and underestimating tasks as time management pitfalls and offers recommendations on how to address them. Besides providing five time management hacks, Lucy Ledet integrated a section about balancing productivity and well-being.

This is an informative book. While many books have been written on time management, I came across eye-opening points that can help me to be a better time manager. It was a reminder that multitasking can be counterproductive as it predisposes us to not offering our full attention to vital issues. The Eisenhower Matrix and Pomodoro Technique are examples of effective models we can deploy to better our understanding of time management.

I appreciated the case studies incorporated to aid in the comprehension of the book. It allows readers to learn from them by exposing them to the real situations encountered by the working class. Also, Ledet acknowledges that everyone should strive to find what works for them best because our situations are different. Those experiencing difficulties setting goals will also find nuggets of wisdom in the book as it offers insights into how we can break down long-term goals into small achievable tasks. Frankly, this was my best part, as it allowed me to put the Eisenhower Matrix to good use.

Supercharge Your Production With 5 Time Management Hacks deserves 4 out of 5 stars. I deducted the star because some punctuation inconsistencies needed to be addressed to make the book a masterpiece. Otherwise, I did not dislike anything about the book. It is an arsenal I gladly recommend to everyone to check out, especially those struggling with maximizing their time to meet their goals.

Supercharge Your Production with 5 Time Management Hacks
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”