Review of God Knows My Heart

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Somtochukwu O Ezeme
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somtochukwu-o-ezeme.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Review of God Knows My Heart

Post by Somtochukwu O Ezeme »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "God Knows My Heart" by L.A.Pluth.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

God Knows My Heart by L. A. Pluth provides a comprehensive explanation of the concept of Christianity and the expectations of every Christian. The book starts by explaining the new life that Jesus Christ brings to believers and how Christians die daily to their old ways of life. It also emphasizes that Christ is the head of everyone who believes in and follows Him and that all who die in Christ will be restored to life at the resurrection.

Pluth skillfully outlines that the Christian life is a daily walk with God and that with Him, anything is possible. The book discussed the commandments of God and their significance in the lives of every Christian. It also analyzes the concept of the holy day that the Lord commanded us to keep. Is it Sunday or Saturday? The readers will find out from the book.

God Knows My Heart delves into the weapon of hypocrisy and how Satan uses it to deceive and destroy the faith of Christians. It emphasizes that sin cannot exist in God's presence and that anyone who comes to God must be free from sin. Readers will discover the three broad categories of temptations prone to humans: the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

There are no negative aspects to the book. I like the book; it explores the concepts of faith, relationship with God, trust, obedience, liberation, and belief and how they relate to the Christian faith. It also provides biblical references that explain them. The book title is a positive aspect as it explains the totality of the message in the book.

God Knows My Heart is an insightful and thought-provoking book that explains how to be a Christian and the significance of following Christ. I do not dislike the book. Though my thoughts did not align with the author on some concepts, it did not affect my enjoyment of the book. The editing is flawless. I rate the book God Knows My Heart by L. A. Pluth 5 out of 5 stars. The reasons for my rating are above. I recommend the book to Christians. Religious leaders and instructors will find the book insightful.

God Knows My Heart
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

L.A.Pluth writes well on Christianity and the new way of life Jesus brings to the world.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”