Review of Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 339
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Review of Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners" by Tina Kowalski.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners by Tina Kowalski is a funny book that tells some awkward dating stories for couples that could make it together for some time. The book starts by setting a rating system from one to four to rate the awkwardness of the stories. The writer explains the four ratings, then starts telling the stories and rating them. There are stories of dating, proposals, and honeymoon phases.

The book is genuinely hilarious. I had so much fun reading it. The writer's style is smooth and fun. She tells the stories spontaneously, without unnecessary elongations. She has a nice sense of humor. I even liked the font and the number of words per page. You can look at the book from different perspectives. It shows that we are all humans and that we are all different. No matter how different or awkward you might be, there can be a fit out there for you. The beautiful thing here is that regardless of how awkward the situations were, things still worked out.

Some people might look at those situations as things to avoid or a guide for what not to do. Others may dare to be different and show their awkwardness. Some may get reassurance; they will get company and acceptance, no matter what. Others might just find it a genuinely funny book and enjoy themselves reading it. I didn't find anything that I disliked about the book. I don't believe anyone might.

The book received exceptional editing. I didn't notice any errors or mistakes. It included a couple of pictures that were simple. I believe they might be unnecessary. They didn't bother me, but I don't see a benefit from them either. The book is a short, enjoyable read that might appeal to everyone. Therefore, I rate Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners by Tina Kowalski five out of five stars.

Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Lisa P Cowling
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-p-cowling.html
Latest Review: The one that kills you by Rick Rothermel

Post by Lisa P Cowling »

The title of the book is catchy. I commend the author for the thoughtful. After reading the review, I am even more interested in reading the book. You wrote an amazing review.
Andrew Egwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
2024 Reading Goal: 120
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Andrew Egwu »

The book is really catchy after reading the review am kinda fascinated
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: In the Garden of Beasts
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios
2024 Reading Goal: 125
2024 Goal Completion: 17%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

I smiled at this wonderful review and admire any author who can provide kind guidance to people who feel awesomely awkward at dating. It's also wonderful that she managed to weave in some humor. Cool that you found it hilarious, Hager!
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

I saw "funny" and seriously want to grab a copy of this book. I thought it was all guidelines and all, but the hilarious nature of it want to make me read.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”