Review of Doing it All

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Onyinyechi Obi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-obi.html
Latest Review: The After Life Meddlers Club by Thomas C Smith

Review of Doing it All

Post by Onyinyechi Obi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Doing it All" by Whitney Casares.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In a world where the need to "do it all" sometimes seems like an impossible mountain, Whitney Caseras' book "Doing It All: Navigating Life's Balancing Act" provides a welcome viewpoint. Caseras goes into the intricacies of contemporary living with warmth and openness, recognizing the difficulties and providing helpful guidance for striking a balance.

Caseras's writing style is highly compelling due to her skill in combining personal experiences with analytical views. As readers, we are transported to a cozy conversation with a reliable friend over stories and suggestions for balancing work, family, and personal interests. While Caseras doesn't claim to be an expert, her willingness to share her personal successes and setbacks fosters a supportive and empowering community. "Doing It All" stands out due to its focus on self-compassion and self-care. Caseras serves as a reminder that it's acceptable to set boundaries, give our own health first priority, and accept responsibility for our mistakes when plans don't work out. Her kind words of support serve as a helpful reminder that finding harmony in the middle of life's volatility is more important than achieving perfection.

Caseras provides helpful advice on time management, establishing boundaries, and building a support system throughout the book. Each chapter contains activities for setting priorities and strategies for effective communication, as well as practical advice that readers can put into practice right away. "Doing It All" is an essential read for everyone who feels overburdened by the responsibilities of modern-day living. Whitney Caseras teaches us that we are not alone in our challenges and that, with a little self-awareness and compassion, we can find fulfillment and balance in the middle of it all. She does this with her captivating story and insightful advice.

I am looking forward to fearlessly becoming a parent now that I know I can strike a balance, because this is one of the best books I have read in a long time. There was not a single grammatical mistake due to the meticulous editing. I give this book a five out of five star rating because, although taking care of two daughters and doing everything she said is difficult, she made it seem simple. It would be untrue to suggest that I didn't like everything about the book. I will always be indebted to the author for this work of art. I read this book slowly and carefully. It's one that I wholeheartedly endorse for my friends who are mothers. Her podcast speech was also entertaining to listen to. Mothers should read and listen to Whitney, because she is a clever and purposeful woman.

Doing it All
View: on Bookshelves
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

I believe it is possible for someone to do it all, it's first the belief and secondly the plans to achieve it that can make it possible.
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola

Post by williams Emerald »

It’s fascinating to see how Whitney Caseras blends personal anecdotes with actionable advice in “Doing It All.” and the emphasis on self-compassion and accepting imperfection is a refreshing take in the self-help genre.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”