Review of How to Save Your Pet, Yourself, and Your Wallet From Pain and Suffering

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rashad Deniro Price
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rashad-deniro-price.html
Latest Review: David's space flight by Sharron Hillman-Dwyer

Review of How to Save Your Pet, Yourself, and Your Wallet From Pain and Suffering

Post by Rashad Deniro Price »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "How to Save Your Pet, Yourself, and Your Wallet From Pain and Suffering" by Aaron Vine, DVM.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I don't think anyone would purchase a pet with the intention to hurt it or spend unnecessary money visiting veterinarians every now and then. But the thing is, without proper awareness and carefully mapped-out measures, the joy of bringing a pet home could easily turn into one of one's greatest nightmares when one has to deal with one's pet swallowing different kinds of objects, getting sick from ingested materials, or sustaining injuries of various degrees.

The above situations and more are the reasons I think anyone considering purchasing a pet or already having one should get a copy of How to Save Your Pet, Yourself, and Your Wallet From Pain and Suffering. The book is written by Aaron Vine, a doctor of veterinary medicine. Dr. Vine is a seasoned veterinarian, and his experiences during his tenure as the Director of Emergency Services at a 24/7/365 emergency hospital have especially shaped the writing of this handbook.

This book was organized and presented in a way to save pets from so many injuries, diseases, and avoidable deaths and to help readers build the best possible sweet memories with their pets, with the recognition of the pet owner as a valuable player in this scheme and the importance of them forging great relationships with their veterinarian taking center stage. Imagine how amazing things could be when, for example, pet owners become intentional with the foods they give their pets and the places they expose them to, are active in taking note of when their pets begin to show abnormal behaviors, and supply the veterinarian with the necessary data needed to make a swifter diagnosis and commence treatments when inevitable troubles come.

The book contains pictures of pets with various kinds of accidents and medical conditions. I learned so many things from these pictures and the notes that accompanied them, as well as the comments on vaccination, spaying, and neutering. This is a well-edited work, with just two grammatical errors. I found no issues in this book, and given the detailed, accessible information, I rate it 5 out of 5 stars.

How to Save Your Pet, Yourself, and Your Wallet From Pain and Suffering
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

I had a pet dog once, it was my first time of having a pet, I didn't know what to feed it, or signs it made to know what it actually wants, I got tired and sold it sadly.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”