Review of Hillary’s Kitchen Dietary Feeds for Dietary Needs

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chinedum Chijioke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: Teetering On A Tightrope by Steven W Wilson

Review of Hillary’s Kitchen Dietary Feeds for Dietary Needs

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Hillary's Kitchen Dietary Feeds for Dietary Needs" by Hillary Teske.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In "Hillary's Kitchen: Dietary Feeds for Dietary Needs," Hillary Teske shares from her bank of knowledge on nutrition and health impacts. Hillary aims to educate readers on the health benefits of certain meals; how they affect the consumers physically and even mentally. In this book, Hillary also takes us through step-by-step procedures to prepare such meals.

The book is packed with a lot, from health benefits of meals to ingredients and preparation techniques, and even preservation modes in certain instances. The author's writing was clear and easily understood. The step-by-step techniques in the preparation of certain meals made it seem like a recipe book, but more than that, it explained in some areas the importance of those recipes in the prevention of certain health challenges. Most of these recipes are readily available, which is one thing that makes the book special.

The author's vast knowledge was showcased, as texts were in certain cases cited to prove that things being said were not guesses or mere theories from the author. This made it a more convincing read. The length of the book was also appreciated, as it was not lengthy.

Occasionally, towards the earlier stage of my read, I had slight difficulties due to the size of the write-ups and the pattern of arrangement, but I eventually got used to it and flowed till the end of the read. Thus, I found no significant dislikes as I read. I also did not find a lot of errors as I read. I would give the book a 5 out of 5 due to the enormous positives and absence of significant negatives.

I would recommend the book to individuals who hope to understand the health benefits of meals and recipes. Individuals who would like to get a cooking guide for healthy meals that could prevent and manage ailments and protect mental health would find this book extremely beneficial and educative.

Hillary's Kitchen Dietary Feeds for Dietary Needs
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Yasmine M
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yasmine-m.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Yasmine M »

I like the fact that the effects of food on mental health is mentioned in this book. We often hear about the link between healthy eating and Health, but almost never about mental health.
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

Anything about food and nutrition count me in. "Hillary's Kitchen Dietary Feeds for Dietary Needs" by Hillary Teske will be great for my use.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”