Review of Purpose 2.0: Upgrade you Life

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kigen Valarie
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Amy K Collier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kigen-valarie.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola
fav_author_id: 281506
2024 Reading Goal: 240
2024 Goal Completion: 11%

Review of Purpose 2.0: Upgrade you Life

Post by Kigen Valarie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Purpose 2.0: Upgrade you Life" by Walter Perdigao.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Purpose 2.0: Upgrade Your Life is a guide to realizing that you are a miracle and have a special purpose in life. It is also a great way to see how the mind works, how the 7 universal laws affect our creations, and to delve into one's power to create and, most of all, realize our dreams.

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." This quote by Eleanor Roosevelt has been used by the author to show that you should stick to your goal. The more it scares you, the better. Walter Perdigao experienced a change in his life when he was 10 years old and had just had an encounter with bullies. This helped him realize he was meant for a greater purpose. At only 18, he was running his own College Pro Painting franchise, generating $45,000 for a summer job before he went to college. Walter gives a new definition of success. In his book, he says, "I realize success isn't measured by the stuff that you accumulate."

In this book, Walter looks at how the mind works, focusing on the conscious and subconscious and how they play a role in our decision-making processes. He also looks at the lizard brain and the ego. He notes that the lizard brain has survival instincts and sometimes deters us from moving forward in an effort to keep us safe while "our egos crave normalcy." He looks at transcending this, getting excited for our goals, and taking on the creation process. Walter discusses how the seven universal laws work and how to incorporate them into the process.

The ultimate goal of Purpose 2.0: Upgrade Your Life begins with the process of creation, clearly explained in four steps (CBAR), and also looks at the stages of self-creation. Walter's goal with his book is to pull individuals from being drifters and triers, move them to being committers, doers, and creators, and then show them the required steps.

In teaching how to create our own vision boards, the author has provided examples using his own goals, going as far as how to commit to these and create daily habits. This has an exceptional layout that moves from understanding our mind and how it might negatively or positively influence goal-setting to learning the correct way to go about it. This meticulous arrangement is a crucial part of the book that makes it engaging, comprehensible, and connected.

"You truly are an amazing miracle." This is the first sentence of the first chapter, as well as the last. Reading this book will ensure you realize your dreams and learn to create. Walter has put together an excellent example using numbers for the probability of one's existence, and the fact that we exist means we are special beings. This is a journey for those who want to realize themselves and make the statement stand for its meaning. I have nothing negative to point out in this book.

I rate Purpose 2.0: Upgrade Your Life by Walter Perdigao 5 out of 5 stars. I only came across a few errors, and I commend the professional editing.

I recommend this book to all who want to experience the power of their own creation and see themselves acknowledging the function of their lizard brain and egos, yet not letting this stop the power within them and the journey of realizing their dreams.

Purpose 2.0: Upgrade you Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Life will go whichever way. Changing it is up to a very powerful force :|
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

I love how Purpose 2.0: Upgrade you Life by Walter Perdigao was written, and I am a believer the same way that the author is that, we are meant for more, meant for a purpose in life.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”