Review of My Life's Stirring Adventures

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 342
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Review of My Life's Stirring Adventures

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "My Life's Stirring Adventures" by Tom Leech.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Many people dream of traveling the world, visiting different countries, and exploring new places. However, not everyone who seems interested gets to actually go on these trips. Tom Leech is one of the adventurous people who has actually put in the time and effort to visit many countries and cities and tell us about his adventures in My Life's Stirring Adventures. Tim has several books, but throughout this one, he collects the highlights of his travels and some funny stories. He also includes some articles that were published. He tells us about his travels inside and outside the US, so you don't want to miss this book.

I like the adventurous soul of the writer and his ability to continue his travels throughout the years. I like the exploring sense that drove him from one place to another. He sometimes even risked his job to continue his trips. I like how simple the writing style is. The writer also has a natural sense of humor that appears frequently throughout the book. I like the diversity of activities he got to do during his travels. I liked that he went rafting, hiking, skiing, and many other activities. I also liked the diversity in the places he visited between history and nature.

I didn't notice anything to dislike about the book. Sometimes I felt I wanted more details, but I figured out those highlights were what could be done in this book as it collects all the travels. In general, the book received professional editing, except for a couple of modifications that were missed on the margins of the pictures and the last part of the book. I enjoyed reading about the writer's adventures, and I believe many others will. Therefore, I rate My Life's Stirring Adventures by Tom Leech five out of five stars. The book will suit people who appreciate traveling and adventures.

My Life's Stirring Adventures
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

I am not opportuned to have adventures and reading "My Life's Stirring Adventures" by Tom Leech puts me in Tom's position as I read.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”