Review of What I Hear When God Speaks

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Isaac Oh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: Odyssey Inside Out by K G Golden

Review of What I Hear When God Speaks

Post by Isaac Oh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "What I Hear When God Speaks" by Allen J Brown Jr.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In What I Hear When God Speaks, Allen Brown takes readers on a journey through the divine messages he received from God. He ventures into the deeper meanings behind core aspects of Christianity, providing insight and guidance for those seeking a deeper connection with their faith.

Once lost in the throes of addiction, Allen Brown's life took an unexpected turn during a fifteen-month prison sentence. It was in those desperate hours of confinement that he finally found God. Driven by his newfound belief in God, Brown explores the depths of his newfound faith. He documents the thoughts the Holy Spirit shared with him, delving into topics such as God's love, faith, and the concept of the Trinity. He offers a unique perspective on religious concepts, shedding light on the human struggle for redemption and spiritual enlightenment.

As I turned the pages of this enlightening book, I found myself captivated by the profound insights and spiritual wisdom Brown shared. One of the aspects of the book that resonated with me the most was his reflection on God's love. Through personal anecdotes and Biblical references, he beautifully articulated the boundless and unconditional love that God has for each and every one of us. As I read these passages, I couldn't help but feel a sense of peace and reassurance, knowing that I am loved beyond measure by a higher power. I appreciated the fact that I learned a great deal from this book. The author's profound revelations and spiritual teachings left a lasting impact on me, prompting me to reflect on my own beliefs and deepen my relationship with God.

The writing style of this book is thought-provoking, inspirational, and spiritually uplifting, inviting readers to deepen their own understanding of God and Christianity. It encourages introspection, prayerful reflection, and a deeper connection to one's faith. Brown's tone is personal and passionate, giving the impression that he genuinely believes in what he is sharing. His conversational approach makes the reader feel as if they're having a heart-to-heart discussion with a close friend, which adds to the book's appeal.

Due to these reasons, I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. There is absolutely nothing to dislike, and it is exceptionally edited. It is a thought-provoking and inspiring book that will resonate with readers seeking spiritual guidance and enlightenment. Whether you are a devout believer or simply seeking spiritual inspiration, this is a book that will leave a lasting impact on your heart and soul.

What I Hear When God Speaks
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

Encounters with God happens in unpredictable moments, Christianity is so broad and Allen J Brown Jr decides to share with us what have been heard from God.
Jason Ortega 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jason-ortega-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Jason Ortega 1 »

In What I Hear When God Speaks, Allen Brown. The book explains God unconditional love for those who are ready to take a deeper connection in faith with him.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”