Review of Unleash the Inner CEO

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Eva Nyaburi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eva-nyaburi.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Review of Unleash the Inner CEO

Post by Eva Nyaburi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Unleash the Inner CEO" by Jeremy Blain.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Jeremy Blain's book, Unleash the Inner CEO, explores how businesses and organizations can empower their employees by supporting them in discovering and unleashing their inner CEOs, resulting in boosted productivity. Inspiring others to adopt distributed leadership, this book provides examples of successful organizations. Over time, some companies have declined due to a failure to adopt modern techniques. There are many advantages to distributed leadership within an organization, and this book demonstrates how it can be achieved. It contains all the information and inspiration a company could require for successful distributed leadership and employee empowerment.

Toward the end of Unleash the Inner CEO, Blaine did a good job of summarizing the difficulties or potential problems with distributed leadership, which I found to be helpful. This serves as a reminder that while an organization experiments with or strives for distributed leadership, it should also be aware of these challenges. Jeremy discusses what to avoid as well as how to get past any obstacles that may arise. I also really enjoyed the case studies that were offered since they allowed me to read the scenarios and visualize them in my head, which improved my understanding of what Jeremy discussed. Overburdening top performers is an example that I've seen in a variety of settings, including employment and other projects.

I did not find any negative aspects in the book. I liked the book's use of diagrams and tables, which gave excellent summaries of the context under discussion. This is a book that should be read by anyone who aspires to run a great business that prioritizes employee well-being in addition to success. I rate this book five out of five stars for the above reasons and see no reason to deduct any stars. I recommend this book to business-minded individuals who want to increase productivity and empower both themselves and their employees.

Unleash the Inner CEO
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”