Review of Consider It Done

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cristiano Bellucci
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 620%

Review of Consider It Done

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Consider It Done" by Akomolede Oladapo Amos.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Consider It Done" by Akomolede Oladapo Amos is a comprehensive exploration of the journey toward achieving success. Through his insightful analysis, Amos delves into various elements that not only facilitate the completion of small tasks but also pave the way for long-term success.

One of the book's key strengths lies in its emphasis on mindset. Amos highlights how our mindset shapes our beliefs toward goals. Whether it is breaking free from the constraints of poverty or overcoming challenges, he advocates for the importance of cultivating a mindset that fosters growth.

Furthermore, Amos explains the vital role of health in the pursuit of success. By recognizing the correlation between success and well-being, he emphasizes the necessity of prioritizing self-care when tackling important endeavors.

The book also delves into the significance of relevance and risk-taking in achieving success. Amos elucidates how staying relevant in a rapidly evolving world demands adaptability and innovation. He also acknowledges the inherent risks associated with pursuing unconventional paths to success.

Additionally, "Consider It Done" explores the power of networking and the value of kindness in fostering meaningful connections. By emphasizing the importance of cultivating relationships built on mutual respect and support, Amos highlights how collaboration is the key to achieving goals.

One of the book's notable features is its attention to the incremental nature of success. The author advocates the significance of embracing small victories as building blocks toward larger achievements, underscoring the transformative potential of consistent effort and perseverance.

I like the multitude of themes in the book. The author offers valuable insights into various aspects of success. I particularly enjoy elements of mindset and small victories that can get things done and achieve long-term success. I did not enjoy the structure of the book. Sometimes the discussions stray from the central themes. Additionally, the inclusion of religious examples, while meaningful for some readers, may be less relatable to others. The book is professionally edited, as I found only four errors. Summarizing all of the above, I rate "Consider It Done" by Akomolede Oladapo Amos 4 out of 5 stars

In conclusion, I recommend "Consider It Done" to individuals aspiring to achieve greater fulfillment and purpose in their lives, offering practical insights and inspiration for embarking on the journey toward success.

Consider It Done
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

The premise of this book is intriguing, especially given its relevance to contemporary human issues regarding connection. Your review has heightened my anticipation to delve into its contents. Thank you for sharing your insights—it's an excellent review!
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Homecoming Heist by Tyson Collin

Post by Priya Murugesan »

The theme of the books piques my interest. It would be nice if the book was a little more well-structured!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Hunger of the Pine
Bookshelf Size: 146
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

Hi Cristiano, my concern with this (and many other self-help books) is that nothing new is offered. From what you've mentioned in your review, you and I have both read this all before. The inclusion of spirituality, as you mentioned, isn't for me either. I think I might need to give this one a miss.
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:

Tomy Chandrafrost wrote: 13 May 2024, 08:26 The premise of this book is intriguing, especially given its relevance to contemporary human issues regarding connection. Your review has heightened my anticipation to delve into its contents. Thank you for sharing your insights—it's an excellent review!
Thank you very much, Tomy! Contemporary human issue is a topic that we can discuss quite a lot. I am glad you enjoyed. The book is well worth reading.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:

Priya Murugesan wrote: 13 May 2024, 08:41 The theme of the books piques my interest. It would be nice if the book was a little more well-structured!
It is a nice and interesting book. There are many themes worth reading and diving into.
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:

Stephen Christopher 1 wrote: 13 May 2024, 21:24 Hi Cristiano, my concern with this (and many other self-help books) is that nothing new is offered. From what you've mentioned in your review, you and I have both read this all before. The inclusion of spirituality, as you mentioned, isn't for me either. I think I might need to give this one a miss.
Hi Stephen. This is the risk with self-help books, I agree. The author offers his perspective on many topics, and there are few innovative ideas.
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 63%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

Interesting review. Self help books are good to read , hard to follow and some are really difficult to apply practically. "Amos highlights how our mindset shapes our beliefs toward goals." Actually this mindset training is real requirement, hopefully with the help good books, thing's may see better changes.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”