Overall rating and opinion of "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore

Use this forum to discuss the September 2021 Book of the month, "The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants Book 1" by Brady Moore
bello jamiu5
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello-jamiu5.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore

Post by bello jamiu5 »

Brady Moore's The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants was a one-of-a-kind book. It demonstrates the author's talent to write beyond most people's wildest dreams. The unique characters and scene settings wowed me. It gets a 4 out of 4 star rating from me.
bello jamiu5
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello-jamiu5.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by bello jamiu5 »

I enjoyed the fourth kinetic by Brady Moore a lot, yet I feel obligated to give it four stars out of four. The plot was satisfying and captivating. The characters were built to fit the plot flawlessly. The only criticism I had was that there were a few grammatical issues in the book. Apart from that, everything went swimmingly.
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

The found family trope in this one has my absolute heart. It’s slowly creeping up to become one of my favourite tropes, it’s been making my heart so full lately. This was such a fast & easy read! I absolutely sped through it. The characters were all extremely loveable and loyal to each other. It reminded me of Stephen King the use of the magical abilities.
Junior Gesuka 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Junior Gesuka 1 »

I really enjoyed this book. The plot of this book was unique, and it is told solely from Rion’s point of view. Rion is a determined, strong, and stubborn character who you cannot help but root for. As the book progresses we get introduced to a whole host of characters, all of whom have abilities as Rion does and they are diverse in not only their ethnicities but their ages and personalities. This group of characters is the Clairvoyants and their foe is a mysterious government-funded organization intent on capturing all known people with abilities.

Brady Moore has created a unique fictional world that reminds me a bit of the Avengers. Rion who at the beginning of the book was hiding his abilities grew to become comfortable strengthening and using his powers in a heroic attempt. Rion’s character growth in this book was one of my favorite parts of this book. This book also comes full circle where at the beginning Rion had only his mom, but at the end, he has gained the other Clairvoyants as his family and has a new purpose.
Junior Gesuka 1
Currently Reading:

Post by Junior Gesuka 1 »

A book that had more than enough action and magic packed into it. I was enthralled from the start. This is a story that holds you immediately. There is no putting it down to do something else, well, unless you have too off course.
We meet Rion, who has been keeping his telekinetic powers a secret as he tries to get to grips with exactly what is happening to him. The tension to this book begins immediately and builds really well as Rion discovers how much more important his new found skills are and that there are others the same as him.
The characters are all really well created, each with their own part to play in the story. Their own stories play out as they help Rion begin to fully understand his powers and they support his development too. A plethora of unique characters that are all as diverse as you can find. This brought more depth to the story as well.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faruqinspired.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Faruqinspired »

I rated this speculative fiction book three out of four stars. I enjoyed the protagonist's unique abilities. Although there are some errors, I believe the writing style is good. The fact that the characters are somewhat underdeveloped bothered me. I suggest it to adventure readers.
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

I really loved this book and the entire theme it covered. I did find some grammatical errors in this book but that did not change how I felt about this book. Rion was an interesting and well developed character. I recommend this book to all lovers of suspense books and I will rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.
bello olayiwola m
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello-olayiwola-m.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by bello olayiwola m »

This science fiction novel received a rating of 4 out of 4 stars from me due to its excellent writing and numerous life lessons. One of my favorites was the idea that mistakes may be used to improve. Normally, I'm not a fan of superhero literature, but this one captured my interest. I'm hoping that a few of the characters from this book's beginning who were never mentioned again will make an appearance in the series' upcoming volume. For instance, the young man with the metal foot and the farmer's son. Because of the lessons in this book, I heartily recommend it.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

I liked the book very much, but I am compelled to give t=it 3 out of 4 stars. The only reason for deducting one star was an unbalanced storyline and too much attention on the main character(Rion). The other characters were left in his shadow in moments where they could have gotten much more attention. This is the only problem I had with the book. Other than that, everything was great.

Return to “Discuss "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore”