Overall rating and opinion of "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore

Use this forum to discuss the September 2021 Book of the month, "The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants Book 1" by Brady Moore
Chijindu Ifedigbo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chijindu-ifedigbo.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore

Post by Chijindu Ifedigbo »

I'd rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. The book was well written but it has some typographical errors, It's a fun to read and exciting book. I'd recommend this novel to science fiction lovers.
Alyssa444
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alyssa444.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Post by Alyssa444 »

I agree that this book has an interesting plot. I thought about the story when I wasn't reading it. It was a fun storyline!

I was really put off by the repeating descriptions and descriptive words and phrases.
Marlene Venter
Favorite Book: The Complete Sherlock Holmes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marlene-venter.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Marlene Venter »

This is a fantastic science fiction novel with many layers, which I give 3 out of 4 stars. I loved the powers that Rion had as well as how he developed from a timid boy to a self-confident young man together with the action in the story that was depicted vividly. The story flowed beautifully at a fast pace and was easy to follow. The story provides a few life lessons to take away. If some of the supporting characters were more developed, I would have gladly given it a 4-star rating. Since the story ended with a cliffhanger, I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Emmanuel Anyalewechi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pharmemma.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Emmanuel Anyalewechi »

This science-fiction novel is just entertaining, my favorite character being Rion. Generally, I like science fiction books. The extraordinary action depicted by Rion makes me wish I can as well acquire those incredible powers. The writing style is noteworthy, however, the character development is poor as some characters were short featured. Again, the book editing should be better as it has a lot of errors here. This book is motivating and entertaining and anyone who enjoys adventure novels. I will rate the book four out of four stars.
George Anorue
Currently Reading: The Sylvan Horn
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by George Anorue »

From the start, this novel kept me turning the pages. All of the descriptions drew me in right away!! Although I did detect some grammatical issues, I like the author's writing style. However, this does not prevent me from awarding it four out of four stars. Rion was a fantastic character. Rion Grean, 17, is a kinetic who can move items with his thoughts. He has no notion that three other people like him. The four clairvoyants all have the same origin tale and have comparable marks on their bodies. So I would suggest this book to science-fiction fans, thriller fans, and adventure lovers
Jimmy Irvin
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-irvin.html
Latest Review: Nemesis Horizon Project by Eric Stephen Booth-Driver-Robinson

Post by Jimmy Irvin »

I really loved this book. I would give it 4 out of 4 stars. Of course, sci-fi is my favorite genre so it was a no brainer that I would enjoy this kind of book. It was well written with great characters. Rion as the main character with the ability to move things with his mind along with other Clairvoyants that have superpowers of their own makes the story great. It had me hooked from the very beginning. I do however think that the plot skips around a little too much. The author concentrates on the main character Rion so much that we do not get to know the other characters as well. But I will definitely be waiting to read the next book in the series.
Lasty Kondijo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lasty-kondijo.html
Latest Review: Let's Help You Self-Help! by Anthony Jacob Braaten

Post by Lasty Kondijo »

I gave this book full rating as I never met any major dislike, indeed this was a great book, and the author style of writing was unique too.
Bridgette C 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bridgette-c-2.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Post by Bridgette C 2 »

I like the concept of the story because I am fond of narratives that involve characters who can move objects using their mind, has the ability to see the future, can read what's going on in other people's mind, and can control other people's movement. I think if this will be given a chance to be adapted to a movie, it will be a good opportunity to make the author known. The author deserves the recognition.
Rashi Agrawal
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rashi-agrawal.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Rashi Agrawal »

This book was an extremely enjoyable read. Fast-paced and adrenaline fuelled, it kept me interested from start to finish. I really liked the concept behind this story. Essentially, the plot revolves around Clairvoyants, who have special abilities like prophetic vision or telepathy or telekinesis–Rion, the main character, has the last. I really liked how Moore presented and described these abilities, and I enjoyed the intrigue surrounding how they came to be this way.

Honestly, I just always love a good sci-fi plot with a creepy science organization, and Moore one-hundred-percent delivered on that front.
Bello Qudus Ola
Currently Reading: Pick the Plot
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Bello Qudus Ola »

Brady Moore has really wowed me with this science fiction novel as it was filled with action, danger, and excitement, he kept me at the edge of my sit from the beginning to the end, so i will give the fourth kinetic a 4 out of 4.
Paluk Pathania
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paluk-pathania.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Post by Paluk Pathania »

"The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants," by Brady Moore, is an action-packed young adult science fiction novel. I found myself quickly engaged in the mystery and intensity of this novel I proceeded. Each aspect of the narrative draws you in, and the turmoil at the conclusion of each piece is strange. The novel's characters come across as authentic as if they're someone you know. They're all so vividly depicted that you can picture them right away. I don't usually enjoy sci-fi books but this one was an exception. So gotta give it 3 stars.
T T 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-t-2.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by T T 2 »

Honestly, I was skeptical about this book for some reason but after reading it I quite enjoyed it. I did like the plot, it was interesting plus the characters played a major part in the entire book. Though, the story lacked character development in a big way. Rion was the only focus of the entire plot whereas others were merely for support roles. I will give this book a 3 out of 4 stars. I am not a fan of superheroes or anything related to it, but this was book pretty decent in that aspect.
Radha Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-radha-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Fallacy by H. Nattanya Andersen

Post by Radha Suryawanshi »

The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants by Brady Moore was a unique book. I loved the author's writing style. When I was reading the book, it felt like I was living inside the book. I give the rating 4 out of 4 stars.
Shridhar Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shridhar-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Shridhar Suryawanshi »

The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants by Brady Moore was an interesting read. I liked the characters and the writing style. But the story did get a bit slow at times. I rate it 3 out of 4 stars.
Adeyemi6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Adeyemi6 »

This is a well-action-packed novel that will intrigue sci-fi lovers. I love the author's writing style, although I did notice some grammatical errors. I rate it a 4 out of 4 stars. 

Return to “Discuss "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore”