What’s Next?

Use this forum to discuss the September 2021 Book of the month, "The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants Book 1" by Brady Moore
Mckinzie Cowley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mckinzie-cowley.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Re: What’s Next?

Post by Mckinzie Cowley »

I agree with everyone's thoughts written above. The next book in the Clairvoyant series could go a few different directions:
- Searching for Diana
- Rescuing Aquila and Perseus
- Finding the fifth strain

I wonder if the fifth strain of Clairvoyants are, as alluded to in "The Fourth Kinetic" will be "...a fourth of the other strains" (292), or if the fifth strain will have a different ability (maybe even a mixture of abilities)?

Do you think that the next book will still be written from Rion's POV? I think it would be interesting if we got to experience the next book from a new character's perspective.
Prarthna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prarthna.html
Latest Review: The Farmer by Sam Braidwood

Post by Prarthna »

I am really looking forward to the sequal. I am curious to know more about Rion's mother and I think there will be search for Diana. Rion's character will be further developed in the next book.
SnowStorm244
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Courageous
Currently Reading: Looking Glass Friends
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-snowstorm244.html
Latest Review: End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose

Post by SnowStorm244 »

I really enjoyed the first book, and I will definitely be reading the second book in the series. I personal think that Rion’s mom will reunite with him in some sort of twist that has to do with the Predators. Perhaps she has powers as well? I do hope that there is more character development in the second book
Katherine Powell-Polkey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-powell-polkey.html
Latest Review: A Spiritual Dog: "Bear" by J. Wesley Porter
Reading Device: 1400501466

Post by Katherine Powell-Polkey »

The storyline could go in a multitude of directions. I honestly can't say what I think Moore will do or where I want the story to go, but I am looking forward to the next book.
Choky
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-choky.html
Latest Review: My life uncensored by Cristina Caymares

Post by Choky »

The book left me unsatisfied. I am really looking forward to the next book. I would like to know the full extent of Rion's powers. Rion's father. I am so excited.
Chijindu Ifedigbo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chijindu-ifedigbo.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Chijindu Ifedigbo »

I hope to find more about Rion and his mother, who she exactly is. The character that will change in the next novel? And how Rion's character developed. I cannot wait for the second novel.
Alyssa444
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alyssa444.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Post by Alyssa444 »

There are so many possibilities here. I really felt like Brady Moore created an interesting world within our world. By the end of book 1, we are left with more questions than ever before. Where did Rion come from? Was his mom actually pregnant with him when she escaped? Was he born naturally or was he some sort of top secret experiement? What about the 5th strain kids? Where are they? Is Rion's mom with them? What is Rion's mom's story? Why did she keep so much from him? I look forward to a sequel too!
Harsh Soni 3
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: How To Be Successful
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harsh-soni-3.html
Latest Review: Money Habits Grandma Taught Me by Luke Pentagon

Post by Harsh Soni 3 »

I am not very much satisfied with the ending of the book and there are many questions unanswered like who is Rion's mother? Did Rion has more powers? How did they find Diana? And what about secret agency? So, I guess there should be another book to continue the story.
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

I really did not like the end of the first book but I am so blank on what to expect form his next book. However, i just hope the author makes the next story more colorful and suspenseful than the first.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

I am hoping we will find out more about Rions mother or if that who she even is . How will he fit in with friends? Will his character change in the next book? Will Rion discover more in his path in life? So many questions I’m excited to see what will happen next

Return to “Discuss "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore”