What’s Next?

Use this forum to discuss the September 2021 Book of the month, "The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants Book 1" by Brady Moore
Booklover547
Bookshelf Size: 0

What’s Next?

Post by Booklover547 »

The story ends on a slight cliff hanger. Where do you think Brady Moore will take Book 2?! What will happen in the 5th Strain? Characters, plot… I feel that the story could go in so many different directions. Thoughts?
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I think that all of the Clairvoyants that are left alive will continue on together. They’ll look for “Diana”and try to find her. They’ll learn about the new strains and probably get into more fights as I’m sure Psyriin will not stop trying to find them!
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elisa-joy-ocasla.html
Latest Review: Speech! by Simon Prentis

Post by Elisa Joy Ocasla »

I'm really looking forward to the book's next sequel. I am certain there is a continuation because I was dissatisfied with how it ended, which caught me off guard. I believe the next book will include more intriguing episodes that we would not expect to witness. Will Brady Moore now be able to adequately recognize the clairvoyants who happened to have a brief and fast-paced preeminence? What is the real meaning of the predators' offer of assistance to Rion in the tragedy? And how the series of events will be tangled together at the end? We should keep an eye out for and enjoy the book to the fullest.
Amy Luman
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond

Post by Amy Luman »

I’m really looking forward to the next book in the series. I want to find out about Rion’s “mother”, his new friends, and the secret government agency involved. I have many questions. I think that we’ll learn about the new strains of clairvoyants, what they can do, and how Rion’s mother designed them (and I am sure that she did).
Dr Chocha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dr-chocha.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Dr Chocha »

Brady Moore is a good author who I believe does not like to spoil his tales. The unfinished plots will continue in the next book guess, because if not then the readers will forfeit track. Book 2 should at least involve the search for Diana and lots of fights.
Chinaka94
Currently Reading: Making Her His
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinaka94.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Chinaka94 »

It may take a whole lot of different directions but I believe that it will include the coming together of the remaining clairvoyants, the search for Diana, Psyriin's continued search for them and more details on the characters who seemed "cheated" in book 4.
kdstrack
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

The next book will need to reveal Rion's true powers. We still don't know what he is truly capable of. He learned how to fly and was able to crash the Charon. What else will he discover he can do? Who is Rion's father? Who is his real mother? Will they discover how to reverse Lyra's situation? These are just unanswered questions from this first book. The next book will begin the search for the remaining kinetics. Will there be more siblings that Rion's "mother" has hidden somewhere?? I am quite curious about the direction Book 2 will take with these characters?
Amynwankwo_
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amynwankwo.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Amynwankwo_ »

I was definitely upset at the ending. It left me with so many questions. I’m hoping that this next book will reveal who Rion’s mother is, to find out about his new friends and the secret agency involved. I hope it would also contain the search for Diana.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

I think that Rion's character will be developed further, perhaps new antagonists will emerge and new bonds will be formed. I can't wait to find out what transpires.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Recee Ann
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-recee-ann.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Recee Ann »

I think the writer will make adequate corrections this time and focus in developing his characters. The flaws he made while writing the first book won't show up in the second. And it will be better, I assure you. I can't wait for Book two!
Killian Nichilo
Currently Reading: The Selection
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-killian-nichilo.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Post by Killian Nichilo »

I think it might take the direction of looking for Diana but sidetrack toward rescuing the two predators. I say that because I just think Aries is going to want to save Aquila and Perseus specially after it was proven that Rion was able to crash the Charon. I think that might become and important point either before or after they find Diana. The only reason why I think I’ll happen before is because finding Diana seems like an end third book sort of thing; as they prepare for the big final battle.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: My Wind Therapy
Bookshelf Size: 407
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: My Wind Therapy: Motorcycling Through A History of Child Abuse And Domestic Violence by Queen Five Star
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

We learnt few hints about Rion's mother. But seemingly there is many more to her hidden life. I think Brady Moore will be generous enough to share those facts wit us. And also there were many characters who had nothing else than a mere introduction. I would like to see their appearances in the coming sequel.
Suzer6440 xyz
Favorite Book: Pearl River Mansion
Currently Reading: Five Total Strangers
Bookshelf Size: 201
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-suzer6440-xyz.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Suzer6440 xyz »

I am hoping we will find out more about Rions mother or if that who she even is . How will he fit in with friends? Will his character change in the next book? Will Rion discover more in his path in life? So many questions I’m excited to see what will happen next
Susan Kihleng
Currently Reading: Just Give Me a Soft Place to Land
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-kihleng.html
Latest Review: Elizabeth's Garden by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Susan Kihleng »

I would like to see the next book or future books in the series go more into Diana's situation as she hides from Psyriin or maybe a bit more background on how she's involved. I also think they'll be a good bit about the additional strain discovered on the flash drive and it will be interesting to meet those characters and get to know them as well.
Amanda I
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-i.html
Latest Review: Brand Real by Vasken Kalayjian

Post by Amanda I »

I was not satisfied with the end of the book and I'm really looking forward to a sequel. I would like to discover more on Rion's mother and hope to see fully developed characters in the sequel.

Return to “Discuss "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore”