How did the subtle romantic hints with the 3 main females and rion make you feel?

Use this forum to discuss the September 2021 Book of the month, "The Fourth Kinetic: Clairvoyants Book 1" by Brady Moore
Lesesa Masunya
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: How did the subtle romantic hints with the 3 main females and rion make you feel?

Post by Lesesa Masunya »

Damn I thought this book was seriously about science fiction or completely about metaphysics but I guess I was wrong you know I am a huge fan romance but too much of it drains me out. :o
T T 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-t-2.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by T T 2 »

Umm, I am not sure if I enjoyed those subtle romantic elements. It felt unnecessary at times. Thankfully, there wasn't much to this love triangle in the story.
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

The romance part of this book felt very underdeveloped however, I did not let that bother me. Maybe this was because I was more interested in catching up with the rest of the story.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

I liked the subtle love triangle. Did anyone else notice it with Lyra as well? She flirted with him, it seemed, even as a cat! I feel it was for multiple reasons that have been mention by others in the forum. The sequel could be a reason and, most notably, the fact that he is a teenager experiencing hormones

Return to “Discuss "The Fourth Kinetic" by Brady Moore”