Overall rating and opinion of Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey

Use this forum to discuss the October 2021 Book of the month, " Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Overall rating and opinion of Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

Some medical books are too long and put forth information that the average person is not really going to get a lot out of. This book is long enough to cover a lot of ground and doesn’t skimp on telling you what you need to do to take on a lot of different medical emergencies.
Junior Gesuka 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Junior Gesuka 1 »

A good medical reference guide for those who feel safe only when prepared for the worst. It is a very interesting read, even if you are not a dedicated prepper, you'll find many good ideas for your own readiness pantries. The author obviously spent considerable time and effort to share the medical knowledge he has accumulated during his career. I enjoyed the guide and have already shared much of the information with my family and friends. Definitely worth the reading time.
Gandhi_D 1st
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gandhi-d-1st.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Gandhi_D 1st »

Jessa Imee V wrote: 03 Jan 2022, 05:18 :oops: It's a 4 star for me also because it would really help people to know medical things will help people also to know what kind of symptoms of a patient had been accruing so that they would know how to prevent it too.
I haven't read this book, but I believe I would rate it nicely. A handbook letting patient knows when a disease Is acute or not. Nice.
Neora Wish
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neora-wish.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Neora Wish »

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. there is nothing to hate in the book. it was very informative and that's the reason why I like it. I will recommend the book to everyone because we all need life-saving tactics
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faruqinspired.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Faruqinspired »

I give this book a 4-star rating. I appreciate how instructive and helpful it is. In the event of a medical emergency, it is advisable to know at least basic first aid techniques. I appreciate how the author lets you skip to the part that most applies to you. That was incredibly considerate.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:

Post by Faruqinspired »

I adore it when doctors impart their knowledge to the public. A manual like this could be useful because modern times don't always allow for a fast medical response in an emergency.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:

Post by Faruqinspired »

I adore it when doctors impart their knowledge to the public. A manual like this could be useful because modern times don't always allow for a fast medical response in an emergency.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:

Post by Faruqinspired »

The level of information in this book really blew me away. Although there was a ton of material, I think anyone could understand the directions. I really enjoyed how herbal treatments were included in addition to conventional therapy. I was concerned that downloading this to my Kindle would be preferable to purchasing a hard copy, but the Kindle supports it just fine.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:

Post by Faruqinspired »

The level of information in this book really blew me away. Although there was a ton of material, I think anyone could understand the directions. I really enjoyed how herbal treatments were included in addition to conventional therapy. I was concerned that downloading this to my Kindle would be preferable to purchasing a hard copy, but the Kindle supports it just fine.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I believe the book to be highly informative overall. The directions on how to administer first aid in an emergency situation and how to avoid treatable medical disorders are provided to the readers. What I enjoy most about the book are these facts. Because everyone should know what to do first in the event of an accident or medical emergency, I will gladly suggest the book to others. I'll give the book five out of five stars.

Return to “Discuss the "Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey”