Overall rating and opinion of Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey

Use this forum to discuss the October 2021 Book of the month, " Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey
Liberty356
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liberty356.html
Latest Review: Faults by Orion Gregory

Re: Overall rating and opinion of Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey

Post by Liberty356 »

Experience they say is the best teacher. And information is power. Everyone should understand basics about medical first aid principles, and why I would rate the book 4 stars is because it's an undiluted information from the desk of a medical practitioner and everyone can't survive without their services.
Fay KM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fay-km.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Post by Fay KM »

Complex procedures in terms of medicine and medical knowledge are not something for me. So, Preppers Medical Handbook was quite interesting. There were parts that included illustrations, so a person, who is totally disengaged from the scientific terms and information, would understand. I appreciated that. I don't think there was anything dislikable from the book. The writing style was fantastic. The illustration and easy instructions were clear and explicit. I would recommend the book to people who are excited about science, those learning how to provide emergency support, technical preparation, and issues related to the management of resources.
Immaculate06
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-immaculate06.html
Latest Review: ByTheWay by Dennis Santos

Post by Immaculate06 »

I would rate the book 4 out 4 stars. It is a wonderful handbook that gives medical knowledge, and the knowledge it gives can help people to take precautionary measures before the arrival of a medical personnel.
Raymonda onwuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raymonda-onwuka.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Raymonda onwuka »

There is nothing I don't like about this book, I will rate it 10 out of 4 stars if it is possible. I will recommend this book to anyone who loves his or her life and anyone that cares about the well-being of others healthwise. This is because it contains crucial information needed for emergencies especially when, medical professionals are not within reach.
Chukwuebuka Ifedigbo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chukwuebuka-ifedigbo.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Chukwuebuka Ifedigbo »

This book deserves a perfect 4 out of 4 stars. It is pretty information and can be a resourceful guide for non-medical practitioners who are interested in having basic idea of medicine and health. For instance, some part of the book discussed "first aid", and its approach is practical and so comprehensible.
KingPraise001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingpraise001.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner

Post by KingPraise001 »

I'll recommend this book to everyone because life emergencies can happen anytime so if someone has read this book or have the knowledge that the book contains then they can save someone's life. One thing that just irked me was the author's terms and brimming principles, which were displeasing at times and made me difficult to understand. But surely, I would recommend it to anyone who is in the medical emergency field.
Chijindu Ifedigbo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chijindu-ifedigbo.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Chijindu Ifedigbo »

My opinion on this novel is that it's very educative and informative, so the book deserves a full rating, 4 out of 4. I also loved the fact that the author wrote the book intending to educate the public about the importance of living a healthy live.
Shridhar Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shridhar-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Shridhar Suryawanshi »

Preppers Medical Handbook by William W Forgey (a nice name, by the way) was an intriguing read. I give the rating 4 out of 4 stars. I found the information the book offered helpful and the author's writing style was amazing. I highly recommend it.
Adeyinka7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Adeyinka7 »

It would be impolite not to credit William W. Forgey's foresight in providing us with some fundamental medical remedies to emergencies on a silver platter. The book has effectively emphasized critical information that every member of the public should be aware of when it comes to saving lives.
Adeyinka7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Adeyinka7 »

Years of study and research by the author have paid off with the proper documentation of the book's limited medical information. Because it is a simple handbook for a wide range of professions, I give this book a 4 out of 4 star rating.
KingPraise001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingpraise001.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner

Post by KingPraise001 »

. A book that educates the public on how to manage emergency health situations is invaluable most especially when it comes from a professional. The dissertation format is profound, and it is partitioned into chapters comprised of illustrations that eventually piqued my attention. Deserves a 3 out of 4 stars
Digisha
Currently Reading: Code of Extra Ordinary mind
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-digisha.html
Latest Review: Ark of the Apocalypse by Tobin Marks

Post by Digisha »

To write a book for medical practice and to write a book practically applied for medical treatment is a huge difference. Being a medical personnel I can sense the Author has tried best to describe it for non medico and even for the beginners in their medical practice. Insightful guidelines I would like to say.
jaym_tan
Currently Reading: The Date Farm
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaym-tan.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by jaym_tan »

Regardless of what we do, books like this are vital for learning how to do medical procedures in case of emergencies. I am so glad that actual professionals are sharing their knowledge to those who aren't in the medical field. It will come in handy to others one day.
AmberLiz
Currently Reading: The Freedom Building
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amberliz.html
Latest Review: The Assignment by Don Chance

Post by AmberLiz »

Extremely informative and well written and easy to read. I think just about anyone would benefit from reading this book, as you never know when you may need to put emergency first aid skills into practice.
AmberLiz
Currently Reading: The Freedom Building
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amberliz.html
Latest Review: The Assignment by Don Chance

Post by AmberLiz »

Shakiera Reece wrote: 02 Oct 2021, 00:37 This book deserves a 4-star rating. I like how helpful and informative it is. It's good to know at least first aid procedures in case of medical emergencies. I like how the author allows you to jump to the section that best suits you. That was very thoughtful
Yes! I also thought it was an excellent idea that the author included the option to skip to the section that best pertained to what you were looking for. Very helpful!

Return to “Discuss the "Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey”