Overall rating and opinion of Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey

Use this forum to discuss the October 2021 Book of the month, " Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey
Jacques Mwashuma
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacques-mwashuma.html
Latest Review: Doyle's Law by Sam Roberts

Re: Overall rating and opinion of Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey

Post by Jacques Mwashuma »

This is a book deserving a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. It is informative as to what you should know on how to handle medical emergencies.
If the heart is clear, it doesn't matter if there's a storm brewing in the sky.

- Bing Xin.
Laura P 2
Currently Reading: Anna Karenina
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-p-2.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Laura P 2 »

I am a doctor and was a bit skeptical about this book at first but after reading this forum I am sure that this book is a must-read. Thank you, guys!
Ify-babe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ify-babe.html
Latest Review: The Spiritual Game of Golf . . . and of life by Gerald Collier Davis

Post by Ify-babe »

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars since it is a very informative and enlightening book. Any book which talks about medical conditions and what to do in emergencies has my respect as it helps to prevent avoidable deaths.
Nwadinso Okoro
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwadinso-okoro.html
Latest Review: The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy (series) by Claire Youmans

Post by Nwadinso Okoro »

The book is a medical handbook and it contains information that can help in medical situations. The book gives the reader knowledge of what to do when they encounter health issues. I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars.
Adeyemi6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Adeyemi6 »

I rate this book 4 stars out of 4 stars for the author's innovation on the idea of writing a medical handbook. This medical handbook is an essential book everyone should have in order to be responsive to emergency situations.
Aubrie_Waters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aubrie-waters.html
Latest Review: The Northern Pike Story by Thomas Ashmore
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Aubrie_Waters »

I definitely believe this book deserves a 4 out of 4. I think that basic first aid is something we should all be familiar with. Forgey does an amazing job making this book easy to navigate and understand even without previous medical knowledge. I highly recommend this for book .
bello jamiu5
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello-jamiu5.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by bello jamiu5 »

William W. Forgey penned the medical handbook with aplomb. Writing a handbook on a wide range of professions is never easy. I give this book a 4 out of 4 star rating because of the amount of information it contains.
Noura Majdi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Noura Majdi »

This book is deserving of a four-star rating. I appreciate how useful and informative it is. In the event of a medical emergency, it's a good idea to know at least basic first aid methods. I enjoy how the author allows you to go to the area that is most relevant to you. That was incredibly considerate.
Jessa Imee V
Currently Reading:

Post by Jessa Imee V »

:oops: It's a 4 star for me also because it would really help people to know medical thing will help people also to know what kind of symptoms of a patient had been accure so that they would know how to prevent it to.
Khalid Shah 1

Post by Khalid Shah 1 »

The medical handbook helped me a lot because I was in trouble with my high weight and healthy life but its helps a lot. its best fortunately for those who are facing daily routine problem regarding health.
Andreea Galusca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andreea-galusca.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Andreea Galusca »

I appreciate the author for sharing with us such valuable information. I think that many people will find this book worthy to read because it contains real-life examples from the author's experience. The writing is easy to understand for everybody, which is to be appreciated.
Nicole Yapo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-yapo.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Nicole Yapo »

In my perspective, the book contains insightful information that can benefit people especially in times of health crisis and emergency situations. I am impressed by the author’s approach in this book, as it is highly detailed, comprehensive, and contains visual illustrations to help the reader get a clearer picture of the topics discussed — this is particularly important so as to avoid confusion and misinterpretations when it comes to health topics. I would definitely recommend this book to my loved ones! I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.
Larissa Sawers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-larissa-sawers.html
Latest Review: Speaks for Itself by Jeffrey Paul Bailey.

Post by Larissa Sawers »

I would give this book a 4 out of 4 stars. This book was well-written and relatable. The writer did a good job at highlighting certain scenarios and possible treatments. This book could help in different aspects of your life. It covers preventing, treating, and managing certain diseases. The sections covering wilderness medicine were fascinating. I studied herpetology and entomology courses in university, and we went on field trips. I probably need to know some of this. Thankfully, there were no injuries. I don’t know if this book is something to keep in your back pocket in case of emergencies, but it is something to read and increase your awareness. As a warning, Forgey explains the principles, and how to perform certain maneuvers. However, reading about something and being able to do it in real life are different things. Going in to get certification or training might be a good idea.
Essy Nma
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-essy-nma.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Essy Nma »

What excites me about this book is the knowledge it offers on how to handle health emergencies. It sure passes for a four pit of four star rating. I would recommend it for others because of the rich insights it has about some first aid treatments
Maha Ata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maha-ata.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Maha Ata »

The book is very interesting and informative written by a knowledgeable person describing important medical procedures to carry out in case of emergencies. I will recommend the book to everyone as we all should know how to deal with casualties and accidents.

Return to “Discuss the "Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey”