Overall rating and opinion of Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey

Use this forum to discuss the October 2021 Book of the month, " Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey
Jack Watson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jack-watson.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Re: Overall rating and opinion of Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey

Post by Jack Watson »

I think the book deserves a 4-star rating. The medical care information is accurate, detailed, and helpful. It helped me brush up on my medical care knowledge and learn some new things. I would definitely recommend the book to my friends and family.
Hana_Fabro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hana-fabro.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Hana_Fabro »

As for my stand, this book deserves a complete rating of 4 out of 4 stars. There are plenty of reasons but here are some: the book is handy and timely, we are at a point in our lives where health comes first; this book can be read even for those who don't have a medical background. The author is so great for writing this informational and educational book.
T T 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-t-2.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by T T 2 »

To be very honest, this is my first time reading a very detailed medical handbook and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. I have had medical emergencies in my family before, where I just couldn't understand what was happening. After reading the book, I learned about some common medical conditions which were never really taken that seriously. It was an eye-opener. This book is a must-have, not solely for reading purposes but to actually use during unfortunate emergencies. My overall rating for this book is 4 stars.
Paluk Pathania
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paluk-pathania.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Post by Paluk Pathania »

With graphics that can be comprehended at a look, Dr. Forgey's book provides numerous ways to rapidly obtain the information you need. I must remark that the data is really well arranged, interesting, and simple to analyse and comprehend. I've discovered that books like these are either out of reach for the average reader or badly arranged but I'm glad that this one was an exception.
Bello Qudus Ola
Currently Reading: Pick the Plot
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Bello Qudus Ola »

i will give this creative work piece a 4 out of 4 star rating, william w forgey has done a great job of gathering knowledge from the medical line of profession in order to educated non medical personnel. the novel's description suits it as the title suit perfectly.
danopsyfarm1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danopsyfarm1.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by danopsyfarm1 »

The book is actually a good one as it contains information that is needed to handle some medical conditions and this would be a good hand book especially for emergencies. It was written in a way that people who are not in medical line can understand.
angelbhengu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angelbhengu.html
Latest Review: The Pro-Achievement Principle by Dr. Deborah Bright

Post by angelbhengu »

This book can be a helpful guide to anyone that finds themselves in an emergency medical situation. It provides insight into basic procedures that can be done by people that aren't even in the medical fraternity. I enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it to anyone who would love to educate themselves
Soraya Bayah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thuriya-albayaa.html
Latest Review: The Lockdown Collection by Barry Jacob

Post by Soraya Bayah »

Unfortunately, this type of book does not receive much attention, I'm glad it came out as BOTM so more people can be aware of the great tips shared by an experienced person. It might someday help save a life, and I certainly will keep a copy for emergencies or simply to go over it again. I believe it deserves a four-star rating.
Atieno Magero
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 145
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Atieno Magero »

I think this book deserves a 4 star rating. It's profoundly helpful and informative. I think everyone should read this book. The knowledge it contains is priceless and can actually be life saving.
Kai Amani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kai-amani.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Kai Amani »

I really like this book. I learnt a lot about healthcare and medical procedures. The content was simple yet detailed. I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars.
Vivian Stones
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-stones.html
Latest Review: The Silicon Divide by Danielle Nowell

Post by Vivian Stones »

Very effective and educational book. Should be a must have in every home.
Radha Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-radha-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Fallacy by H. Nattanya Andersen

Post by Radha Suryawanshi »

Preppers Medical Handbook by William W Forgey was an entertaining read for me. The information the author provided was intriguing to read. The only negative part of this book was that some things were repeated a little too much. But other than that, it was a great read. I give the creating 4 out of 4 stars.
Hasnain Khan 3
Currently Reading: Shot Down
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Hasnain Khan 3 »

My normal opinion of the e-book is that it is very informative. It avails the readers of vital first useful resource instructions within the case of an emergency and a way to save you survivable scientific situations. This reality is what I like most approximately the ebook. I will gladly suggest the book to others due to the fact every person merits understanding the first component to do in time of a coincidence or clinical attack. I will charge the e-book five out of five stars.
Joseph Umeokafor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-umeokafor.html
Latest Review: Hemingway's Daughter by Christine M. Whitehead

Post by Joseph Umeokafor »

There's an old adage that says health is wealth.
This book is very informative and teaches us how to save our lives in emergency situations.
I'll give it a 4 out of 4 stars.
Lasty Kondijo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lasty-kondijo.html
Latest Review: Let's Help You Self-Help! by Anthony Jacob Braaten

Post by Lasty Kondijo »

The book was professionally edited and the style of writing was very unique. This book indeed received full rating from me as I never met any dislike that would make me deduct a star from it

Return to “Discuss the "Preppers Medical Handbook" by William W Forgey”