Overall rating and opinion of "The Freedom Building" by Martin Kendall

Use this forum to discuss the November 2021 Book of the month, "The Freedom Building" by Martin Kendall
Chetna_Kharbanda
Currently Reading: Unsound
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chetna-123.html
Latest Review: "Are You a N****r or a Doctor?" by Otto E. Stallworth Jr. MD MBA

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Freedom Building" by Martin Kendall

Post by Chetna_Kharbanda »

The overall plot in the book is well put at a steady pace. I love books that are not easy to predict and the author did an excellent job to keep the mystery intact. I would agree to a higher rating for this book and would recommend this to thriller lovers.
Luchris_klaus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-luchris-klaus.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Post by Luchris_klaus »

I would rate the book four out of four stars. The book is an intriguing psychological thriller. The character development of the book is quite interesting.
Hana_Fabro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hana-fabro.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Hana_Fabro »

This book is for everyone. I'm not implying general information here, this book is a helpful psychological book that comes in handy to everybody. Martin Kendall deserves all my respect for creating this masterpiece.
beauri21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beauri21.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by beauri21 »

This psychological book makes an interesting read. Totally deserving of a 4 out of 4 rating. It is well written and an important educative piece to its readers.
T T 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-t-2.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by T T 2 »

The plot was amazing. I was drawn into the character of John Gowan. It was very well-written and all other supporting characters justified the actions taken by the protagonist. Everything was well thought out but the only thing that didn't appeal to me was its slow-paced narration. I do get that psychological thriller are mostly slow-paced but it kind of distracts me sometimes. Nonetheless, the book itself was very engaging, and would recommend it to the readers. For me, it's a 4-star book.
Paluk Pathania
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paluk-pathania.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Post by Paluk Pathania »

As a piece of autobiographical meta-fiction, the book The Freedom Building is intriguing. John's connection with the skyscraper he creates perfectly encapsulates what it's like to write a novel. This works effectively and is subtly weaved into the main storyline. So 3 out of4 stars from my side!
The fabulous
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-fabulous.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by The fabulous »

Although I believe it is a well written psychological thriller, I do not especially enjoy it because I am not a big fan of psychological thrillers. I believe the slow-burn and narrative twists improved the tale for me. If psychological thrillers were my favorite genre, I would give it four out of four stars.
beauri21
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beauri21.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by beauri21 »

This book sure had the page-turner effect on me. I couldn't just let go. The twists and turns were quite captivating, the text flow too. It is well deserving of a 4 out of 4 rating. As a psychological thriller, it would sure make an interesting read for lovers of suspense filled stories.
Tim Toby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tim-toby.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Tim Toby »

Martin Kendall's writing style is not one that would be considered as mediocre. He writes in such a way that keeps readers interested. I loved the book. I especially loved the story; the suspense was pretty good. This is a four-star book. And I do recommend it to lovers of fiction and thrillers out there.
Akshara Singh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akshara-singh.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Akshara Singh »

I would rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to people who enjoy reading thrillers and thought-provoking novels.
danopsyfarm1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danopsyfarm1.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by danopsyfarm1 »

I am not a fan of psycological thriller but i must confess, I enjoyed this one. I loved the way the characters were well built. The character of John is my favorite. The book contains a lot of twists. Lovely book.
Abdullah daliath
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdullah-daliath.html
Latest Review: Why Can't Johnny Just Quit? by Kyle Oh

Post by Abdullah daliath »

I would rate this book 4 out of 4. The author has a very unique writing style and the story I self is compelling. Definitely would recommend for those who appreciates a good thriller!
Lorraine De Vos
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Indian Immigrant
Bookshelf Size: 669
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorraine-de-vos.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Lorraine De Vos »

I have not yet finished reading this book, but the writing style is certainly tantalising. Initially when I saw the cover and title, it came across as a political narrative, but once I started reading, I was completely fascinated. I think it is going to be an excellent addition to my library of psychological thrillers and I look forward to seeing the story unfold as the main character starts regaining his memory.
Kai Amani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kai-amani.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Kai Amani »

I loved reading this book. The psychological aspects are exciting, shocking, and captivating. The author's writing style also lends to the book's allure. I love how thought-provoking element; there are many instances where I thought I got what was happening only to be pleasantly shocked. I rate this book a 4 out of 4.
Lucy Vera
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lucy-v.html
Latest Review: Letter of Paul to the Americans by Nicholas F Mazza

Post by Lucy Vera »

I believe this book deserves a perfect rating and I think anyone who has read it will agree with me. The idea of a psychological book is simply fascinating. The character development and actions of the characters. I love the author's simple writing style and I would recommend this book to almost anyone looking for an enticing and suspense filled book.

Return to “Discuss "The Freedom Building" by Martin Kendall”