Overall rating and opinion of "Vagabond" by Mary A.J.

Use this forum to discuss the December 2021 Book of the month, "Vagabond" by Mary A.J.
Faith - Benny Any
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-benny-any.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Vagabond" by Mary A.J.

Post by Faith - Benny Any »

The book seems well detailed. I like the way events unfolded though it was suspense-filled. I didn't dislike anything. The writing style was great. I think historical genre was incorporated into it. I recommend it to mystery book lovers as they will find it interesting.
Chijindu Ifedigbo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chijindu-ifedigbo.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Chijindu Ifedigbo »

I really enjoyed reading this book, the author did a good job. I'll be giving the book a 4 out of 4 stars . I loved Cecilia character and the plot were properly arranged.
Gift Senkosi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Gift Senkosi »

I give this book 4 out of 4 stars as this plot was unique to me. I really enjoyed the main plot. I recommend this book to those who enjoy a good love triangle and cool demonic fights. And also for those of you who enjoy the aesthetics of pretty books. The chapter headers are cool, which I really appreciate.
Akangbe Opeyemi
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Qualify
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akangbe-opeyemi.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Akangbe Opeyemi »

From the sample of the book, I realized that the book writing style was great. The plot is an unusual one and it made it intriguing to want to read. This is a wonderful fantasy book, that would interest a reader
Zelda Boshoff
Favorite Book: Strong Heart
Currently Reading: The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zelda-boshoff.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Zelda Boshoff »

I loved this unique story with suspense, romance, and fantasy. It's well written, with excellent character development. The battle between good and evil is always a winner. Cecilia's as lucifers daughter, and able to remember the events when she was a newborn, intrigues me. My rating is four out of four stars.
Mindy Conahye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindy-conahye.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Mindy Conahye »

I actually read this book outside of this site instead of for a review. If I had read it for here, I would have given it a 4 out of 4 review. I found the plot to be different and the twists and turns to keep my attention. I thought it was unique to have the devil's daughter being the main character and telling things from her perspective.
Mac :techie-reference:
Abisolalawal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abisolalawal.html
Latest Review: Wellness Toolbox by Don Roberts

Post by Abisolalawal »

Suspense stories of love, romance and fantasy has always got me glued. I like the character development and the plot was well built. I like as suspense was built as the event unfolded. I will give the book nothing short of 4 out of 4 stars.
lightsammy
Currently Reading: And Throw Away The Skins
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lightsammy.html
Latest Review: The Bronze Bear by Jerry A. Greenberg

Post by lightsammy »

The writing style character development and book setting really caught me in total awe. I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars.
Faith - Benny Any

Cecilia's story is kind of fascinating. The author did justice to his writing style also.
Andreea Galusca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andreea-galusca.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Andreea Galusca »

The plot is intriguing and Satan's daughter personality is very well described. The love triangle makes the book even more intriguing. Also, the narration is enjoyable, too. I recommend this book to everyone who loves reading about love and books unpredictable plot twits.
Lauren Hanna
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Last to Vanish
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauren-hanna.html
Latest Review: Mamma & Me by Eloisa B. Lucas

Post by Lauren Hanna »

I enjoyed reading Vagabond. I thought this book had great character development and that it was engaging. The plot was like nothing I've ever read before and I enjoyed seeing Cecilia's perspective. There was nothing about this book to dislike. I recommend Vagabond to young adults who enjoy fantasy, romance with a love triangle, and mystery. I rate this novel 4 out of 4 stars.
Faith - Benny Any

I love the role Cecilia played in the storyline. There was no part of this book that I didn't like. I think this was easier for me because I'm a fan of science fiction books. The author's writing style was okay. I recommend this book to lovers of fiction books because they will understand it better.
Adenike279
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adenike279.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Adenike279 »

I enjoyed reading this book. The storyline was amazing. The diction is simple and easy to understand. The character, Lucifer's daughter gave the book a perfect twist. I give it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars.
AmberLiz
Currently Reading: The Freedom Building
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amberliz.html
Latest Review: The Assignment by Don Chance

Post by AmberLiz »

Absolutely love the writing style. The point of view coming from Cecelia gives it more power, especially because it starts with her perspective at such a young age. It's a unique and different writing style, but I think it was executed well, and it worked for this particular book.
GPM
Favorite Book: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gpm.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by GPM »

the zest of any novel lies in the well-developed portrayal of characters and an unforeseeable story plot. Vagabond displayed excellence in the portrayal of characters and scenes, be it romance, mystery, action, or darkness. I would agree with a higher rating for this book.
"A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." - Will Rogers
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Return to “Discuss "vagabond" by Mary A.J.”