Revelations in the Bible

Use this forum to discuss the December 2021 Book of the month, "Vagabond" by Mary A.J.
Gandhi_D 1st
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gandhi-d-1st.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Re: Revelations in the Bible

Post by Gandhi_D 1st »

:mrgreen: [amazon=][/amazon]
Bertha Jackson wrote: 04 Dec 2021, 23:43 The revelations from the Bible helped me understand the demons better. Did they have an impact on your understanding of them?
Yes, it did. It didn't just make me understand the demon better but it makes me understand the divine power in God himself and no what the manipulation of the devil, God is still superior.
Fajarr
Currently Reading: Wuthering Heights
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fajarr.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Fajarr »

Although I have heard about demons through the church for most of my life, I would have to say yes, the revelations in this book from the Bible helped me understand the demons more. I doubt I will ever totally understand about demons, nor do I want to!
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

Demons exist in another dimension. So trying to understand their existence with logic won't work. Before reading Revelations in the bible, I often pray for comprehension because it can be quite tricky and confusing to totally understand that book of the bible
Bettny Andrade
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Doomsday Clock by Mark Pearson

Post by Bettny Andrade »

The Bible gives clues to many things, but since it has been translated so many times it loses its meaning or changes it completely. In general, another important point is that as each book or story is written by different points of view, they can contradict each other. So, I think it's not a great help for comprehension.

Return to “Discuss "vagabond" by Mary A.J.”