"An amateur sleuth mystery features a protagonist who, having no professional direct ties to the police or other investigative agency, stumbles upon and sets out to solve or help solve various crimes, most notably murder. They do not receive monetary compensation for their investigation."
Mysteries featuring women as the primary sleuth.
Here are some guiding questions:
- What are you reading/have read for this month?
- Were there any other genres featured in that book?
- What are some characteristics that you see in the book that seem unique to the genre?
- What rating would you give this read?
- Would you recommend the book you read? Why or why not?