Looking for suggestions

Members of the forum can keep notes about their reading. You can post your notes and opinions about what you're reading. Kind of like a personal reading blog, but in thread format, and where other members would be able to read and interact with you. And, of course, you would be able to read and interact with other members.
Ben Madeley
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-madeley.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Looking for suggestions

Post by Ben Madeley »

I particularly enjoy Iggulden and Cornwell, I would appreciate any other recommendations if anyone has any?

I've read The Bridge by Andrew Palmer recently which I enjoyed and Tour of Duty by William H. Coles which I didn't like, so I'm looking for something new.
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

Since I haven't read any of those I'm not sure what type of books you'll particularly enjoy. I don't want to make an invalid suggestion. So what genre would you prefer?
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Stephanie Runyon
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Destiny Hawkins
Favorite Book: The Omicron Six
Currently Reading: The White Coat Effect
Bookshelf Size: 1663
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-runyon.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
Reading Device: B07R3HTWLN
fav_author_id: 100303

Post by Stephanie Runyon »

If you like action books with a Celtic History, The Curse of The Clansman Series might be a good one to read. Courts of Law, Not Courts of Injustice is the historical Revelation of how laws are made along with the cases that brought them into consideration. The Titanian Warrior Series is science-fiction based. Operation Pinpoint is a science-fiction series that I found interesting.
"Facts don't care about feelings." Ben Shapiro
"Don't try to keep up with me, I live on the edge too thin to see." Ryan Upchurch
"See, one man's inconvenience is another's joy." NF
Sheza Akbar
Favorite Book: A Dream For Peace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheza-akbar.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Sheza Akbar »

Ben Madeley wrote: 04 Feb 2023, 01:47 I particularly enjoy Iggulden and Cornwell, I would appreciate any other recommendations if anyone has any?

I've read The Bridge by Andrew Palmer recently which I enjoyed and Tour of Duty by William H. Coles which I didn't like, so I'm looking for something new.
If you're a fan of thrillers and adventure, I highly recommend reading "Make Me" by Lee Child and "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.” ― John Green, Looking for Alaska
Stephanie Runyon
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Destiny Hawkins
Favorite Book: The Omicron Six
Currently Reading: The White Coat Effect
Bookshelf Size: 1663
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-runyon.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
Reading Device: B07R3HTWLN
fav_author_id: 100303

Post by Stephanie Runyon »

I liked the Real Eyes Trilogy I reviewed.
"Facts don't care about feelings." Ben Shapiro
"Don't try to keep up with me, I live on the edge too thin to see." Ryan Upchurch
"See, one man's inconvenience is another's joy." NF

Return to “Personal Reading Diaries”