ELSIE’s read along

Members of the forum can keep notes about their reading. You can post your notes and opinions about what you're reading. Kind of like a personal reading blog, but in thread format, and where other members would be able to read and interact with you. And, of course, you would be able to read and interact with other members.
Elsie Clark
Currently Reading: She Gets the Girl
Bookshelf Size: 174
Reading Device: B0BJLT98Q7

Icon ELSIE’s read along

Post by Elsie Clark »

My way of joining in on the fun and sharing what all I read. :P

There will be spoilers!
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

So what is it that you've read, I won't mind seeing some of it and reading too.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Elsie Clark
Currently Reading: She Gets the Girl
Bookshelf Size: 174
Reading Device: B0BJLT98Q7

Post by Elsie Clark »

So the first book I want to talk about is one I am currently reading right now. :)
The book is called She Gets The Girl by Rachael Lippincott and Alyson Derrick. This book is a lesbian romance. I currently love it as it's based on a college campus and is really about friendship more than romantic interest. I'm about halfway through it.

I also want to say that I'm sorry for never posting on is thread. I ended up taking a break from the website but I am back now. I can't wait to do my next update with a full review of this book. :D

Return to “Personal Reading Diaries”