Overall rating and opinion of Totem (Strong Heart #3) by Charlie Sheldon

Use this forum to discuss the February 2022 Book of the month Totem: (Strong Heart #3) by Charlie Sheldon
Khasheem
Currently Reading: Prince of Fools
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khasheem.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Re: Overall rating and opinion of Totem (Strong Heart #3) by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Khasheem »

The book is a great mix of adventure and mystery. I haven't finished it, but I am hooked by the plot and the characters, especially Sarah. And the writing style is amazing too! Hopefully, the rest is just as good, if not better.
The Reviewer63
Favorite Book: The Fox
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-reviewer63.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by The Reviewer63 »

I have not read the 2 books before it and while I started reading this book, I just absolutely adore it. The suspense and thriller present through out the book is commendable and the use of maps at the start of book give a piece of information about certain things. My favorite character of mine was Sarah, tom, granddaughter. The northern mythologies mentioned in the book really piqued my interest, I think it deserves the rating of 4 out of 4 stars from me.
Rachel Monica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachel-monica.html
Latest Review: The End of May by Kem Richards

Post by Rachel Monica »

Personally I am a fan of Strong heart #1 and #2 and was eager for the third part to be out and I am happy to say that it did not disappoint. This book concentrates on Sarah, a teenager as she with the help of her friends digs into the past believing her intuitions and visions. This is more of like thriller with fantasy mixed. I love the way the author potrayed Sarah. Overall this book was really exciting to read and really great!
Rachel Monica
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachel-monica.html
Latest Review: The End of May by Kem Richards

Post by Rachel Monica »

I really like the way the author combined the fantasy element into a standard mystery read. Also I loved the fact that the end was not predictable, the content was crisp and clear without too much description. The maps really helped me understand the geography of the locations mentioned a little better.
John korir
Favorite Book: Sandra Eden's War
Currently Reading: Why Can't Johnny Just Quit?
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-korir.html
Latest Review: Marco Martinez by R M Allan

Post by John korir »

The books talks about a journey which is divided into two parts.the journey itself and the experience they encountered.Its a Greek kind of story specifically ancient Greek.The book is written in a simple language to understand for everyone.I didn't like the speculation of the routes existing in reality to others the routes may not be really there .I recommend this book to individuals who like travelling and exploring the world.I happily rate it 4 out 4 stars ratings.I would to read more from the author.
Felicity kaberia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-felicity-kaberia.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Felicity kaberia »

Generally, the book was interesting and enjoyable. It was my pleasure to give it a rating of 3 out of 4 stars. The reason as to why I had to deny it a star is because I wasn't comfortable with the way some others were developed in the story. The suspense and fantasy in the story are the aspects that I liked most about the book. This is a book that I would suggest for those who love adventurous stories. The writing style was superb, and it was done excellently.
ciecheesemeister
Favorite Author: Jude Austin
Currently Reading: Homer, A Constant Companion.
Bookshelf Size: 724
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ciecheesemeister.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush
fav_author_id: 165843

Post by ciecheesemeister »

I gave it four out of four stars. There were a lot of subplots but I never found them confusing. The different storylines fit together very well. I enjoyed the book although it took me nearly two months to finish it.
GaKuu De Mamer
Currently Reading: Disasters To Dream
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gakuu-de-mamer.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by GaKuu De Mamer »

I just started reading this book today, and so far I love how fast-paced it is. It catches the reader's attention and drags you along for the trip. I think the maps are a nice feature that assist you get where you need to go. However, I'm yet to complete this fascinating book.
Katib Mahmood
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katib-mahmood.html
Latest Review: The Altitude Journals by David J Mauro

Post by Katib Mahmood »

I started this third book tomorrow and it has caught my interest from the start and maps at the start of the book help me a lot. Charlie put an effort into planning his boos. All characters were well developed like the previous ones. Sarah was my favourite character. the eating I is 4 out to 4 stars for this book.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Nedim »

I'm yet to finish reading this book. However, I'm impressed by the captivating storyline which kept me glued to the book. I will definitely talk more on this.
Matlhodi Nozwayo
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-matlhodi-nozwayo.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Matlhodi Nozwayo »

I have mentioned many times before. I don't think there is anything more important than being able to connect to characters when you read. The author took time to detail everything fully. The history mixed with mystery and adventure is a good combination. Thriller is usually my go-to. I don't mind some suspense too. This book is great so far.
Dent Odhiambo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dent-odhiambo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Dent Odhiambo »

I love how this book did not also disappoint. I loved how it was based on Sarah. I also love the fact that the author was thoughtful enough to add a map that helped in understanding the geographical positions. It was also easy to understand the language used.
Melisa Bouza
Currently Reading: Bitcoin Answered
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-bouza.html
Latest Review: It's All Mental by Blake Silverman
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Bouza »

I have just started reading the book and so far I am very entertained by it. I am intrigued to see up to what extent the story at the beginning of the book has relevance later on. The characters seem to be very complex and interesting as well, especially Sarah.
leeho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leeho.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by leeho »

I give the book four out of four stars because the mystery and the adventures keep you reading. I couldn't put it down; I like the plot; this is the type of book I enjoy reading.
Mary Lou Mills
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading: The Buffalo Soldier
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-lou-mills.html
Latest Review: Permaculture for the Absolute Beginner by Dawn Raynes
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

Post by Mary Lou Mills »

I enjoyed reading Totem. It combined adventure, environmental issues and Native American stories. My favorite parts were the Native American stories. I also enjoyed watching Jared grow and mature. There was nothing to dislike about this book.

Return to “Discuss Totem (Strong Heart #3) by Charlie Sheldon”