Favorite Quote in the Book

Use this forum to discuss the February 2022 Book of the month Totem: (Strong Heart #3) by Charlie Sheldon
Smart Favour
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smart-favour.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Re: Favorite Quote in the Book

Post by Smart Favour »

I actually have two, and they are: "I triumph in battle." I avoid conflict, but I also don't give up easily. It seems like a wonderful way to live, in my opinion. The Woman Chooses in This World Too is another of my favorite lines because, as a woman, it's not always easy to remember that you have the freedom to make your own decisions.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

Travis' statement that "The lady chooses in this world too" is one of my favorites. It came up in a discussion about Myra that Sergei and I were having, but it reminded me a lot.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

My favorite is "I win my fights. I don't pick fights, but I don't back down." It's very inspiring. It shows Sarah's bravery and strength. I even write this quote on my notebook page as a reminder to keep going forward whatever struggles lies ahead.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

My favorite is "I win my fights. I don't pick fights, but I don't back down." It's very inspiring. It shows Sarah's bravery and strength. I even write this quote on my notebook page as a reminder to keep going forward whatever struggles lies ahead.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

I love reincarnation, so what struck me in the book was the quote on, "There is no death, only a change of worlds". I believe this very passionately as i know life transverses many dimensions. We do not die but leave our present state of matter to the previous state of matter. From there we are transformed into a different body of matter and a new journey begins. Although this is different from my Christian belief, I find much solace in this quote.

Return to “Discuss Totem (Strong Heart #3) by Charlie Sheldon”