How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
mercasa
Currently Reading: Chameleons
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odek.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity by J.B. Lion

Re: How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Post by mercasa »

I am slowly incorporating different aspects from the book. I am hoping change will come in time.
Favour Yahaya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-yahaya.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Favour Yahaya »

Being easy on my self is one of the things this book has thought me, being patient with time I will see the results of the things I have been angry and hard on my self to accomplish.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

I have recorded a tremendous improvement in my mindset since I finished reading the Maestro Monologue. Previously, I do allow negative events to determine my actions, but it's now a thing of the past.
Ada Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ada-chris.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Ada Chris »

Your transformation is certainly remarkable. My own changes, however, are not so exciting. I noticed a change in the way I speak to my inner man. Following the author's teachings that self-doubt and negativity actually come from the "imposter", I have become a lot more willing to treat myself gently when I make mistakes. When biting remarks form at the back of my mind, I am now quick to understand that it's not really me, but the impostor.
Ibunyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibunyi.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Ibunyi »

Confidence drive one's life dreams. If there is anything I gained from this book is to trust myself to do the best for own good.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

While writing this book, it came to me that improvements come in increments. In other words, as some of you mentioned, "improvement" is not an all-at-once experience. We keep climbing higher, and then we slip. That combinations is the thrill of being alive. In the climbing higher we feel exhilarated, and when we slip, if we look at what happened, we learn something that enables us to climb even higher. There's no top to the ladder, but WOW, can it be exciting to know we're ever ascending. Great conversation; that you for letting me participate :) rob
nanglada
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nanglada.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by nanglada »

This book has helped me to realize that the way I treated myself was too hard and it wasn't fair. Since I've discovered this fact, I have tried to work on that issue and have been feeling very good because of it. It is still hard, not at all like flipping a switch, but it made me realize that something was wrong.
Meenahhhh
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meenahhhh.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Meenahhhh »

I think the biggest change I have noticed since reading the book is the amount of control that I have over my emotions.
NdegwaSalome
Currently Reading: Four Pebbles on a Bench
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndegwasalome.html
Latest Review: The Arrow That Flies By Day by John Servant

Post by NdegwaSalome »

Frankly...after reading this book, it has opened up my mind. Previously, I couldn't start on any new projects in my life because of my pessimism, lots of questions in my mind, 'what ifs?' But now am more open to trying, just maybe i will succeed this time.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html

Post by Nedim »

After reading this book, a lot of things have changed in my life. I see myself as the boss and I completely take decisions without the interference of any inner and deceptive voice. I am the captain of my life and I am happy about that.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html

Post by Nedim »

After reading this book, I realized mistakes I have made in the past by listening to the voice of the intruder inside me. But now, when I make decisions, I don't consider that negative voice that will make me do otherwise. Hence, I have improved a whole lot.
Drmol
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drmol.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Drmol »

Now I am more positive person I don't surround myself with negative things end people I have cut all negativity In my life and focusing on what is good for myself.
Ana C Barrantes
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-c-barrantes.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Ana C Barrantes »

I am now more aware of my intrusive thoughts and how they shape my actions. My mindset doesn't get away from me as much anymore.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

One more way I've improved since writing this book is - I have a lot more patience with myself when I catch the Intruder imposing it's ornery ways on me. That patience creates a clearing for a new way of seeing things, which opens a little space for me to express myself differently. Love the question. Thank you :) Rob
IconReviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iconreviews.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Picnic Pirates by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by IconReviews »

This book has impacted my life in a great way. No longer do I sit around procrastinating and waiting for opportunities to come my way. I am now the maestro of own life thanks to this book!

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”