Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Post by Proof Readar »

I was awestruck by the book's content about life's reality. The book is full of knowledge that can turn one into a wise man. The tone is bold and assertive which tells that the author knows well what he preaches. I love everything in and about the book.
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

I loved reading this book. its content caught my attention on the very first page, as I sensed I was about to read a great self-help like never before. I will surely recommend it to the general public.
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

I loved that the author wanted to motivate readers. However, while reading, I kept thinking it was easier said than done. I didn’t ready enjoy the book, maybe because words alone do not motivate me.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rose Tamuno »

Gideon Olomofe wrote: 01 May 2022, 01:59 I so much like the book. The message inside is powerful. I was really challenged by how the author has come up with different concepts in the book—intruder, positive affirmation, and so on.

The writing style is bold and easy to read. The book interface is cool to look at. The cover pictures also portray its power theme.

I strongly recommend it
He has been a while since I last read the book with such a powerful message. This book truly is a game-changer for all those who care to read it.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I enjoyed reading Maestero Monologue although I was confused with the title before reading it after reading it I understood deeply the message the author was trying to pass. I learned that excellence is a thing of the heart, once you have a mindset toward something there's no limit to achieving it.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

The Maestro Monologue was fantastic. Rob's enthusiasm is epic, the chapters are simple to understand, and there are several quotes. A strong source of information on manifestation and how they can alter your life is the book. I reviewed this book, and I believe that only those who have read it can really comprehend the title. The writing and word choice of the author are excellent.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

Nearly every aspect of this book was fantastic. Its substance is enlightening. What I've learnt may be summed up as "You are who you are now because of how you think you are." Everyone has the ability to change the course of their life. I simply found some of the repeats and overemphasis to be annoying. The text was straightforward and clear. I suggest it to readers who enjoy self-help books.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

The book was enjoyable to me. The several activities were carefully planned out and increased your level of engagement. Numerous suggestions offered by the author are pertinent to me. After reading it and doing the exercises, I wouldn't say I'm a completely better person, but it is unquestionably a start in the right direction.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faruqinspired.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Faruqinspired »

I adore the book so much. The content's message is strong. The way the author came up with the many concepts for the book—intruder, positive affirmation, etc.—really pushed me.

The writing is in a confident, simple-to-read style. The book interface is very appealing. Its power theme is also depicted in the cover images.
Obc Contentor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obc-contentor.html
Latest Review: The Underground Faith of God's Multiverse by Tim Ferguson

Post by Obc Contentor »

I love this book's concept as a self-help book. It seems to have a lot of philosophical insights into life facts that we are not conscious of. I will love this book.
Victor Ayub Migos
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-ayub-migos.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Victor Ayub Migos »

Maestro Monologue us such an uplifting and motivating book. I'm glad I numbed on his book, and I gladly give it 5 out of 5 stars.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

The information in this book is a potent instrument that has the potential to alter someone's life. I believe the title is clear to everyone who has read the book, and the author did a great job picking his words. Excellent writing may be found throughout the book.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shane-carter.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Shane Carter »

I enjoyed it because it was amazing. The book was thrilling to read. I give it the highest star possible. The author took me on an encounter. I absolutely adore this book.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:

Post by Shane Carter »

I enjoyed it because it was amazing. The book was thrilling to read. I give it the highest star possible. The author took me on an encounter. I absolutely adore this book.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:

Post by Shane Carter »

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”