Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Mehak_mattoo6
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mehak-mattoo6.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Post by Mehak_mattoo6 »

I cherished how straightforward and basic each chapter and portion was to read and comprehend. Additionally, the lessons were really applicable and relatable. I'll read this book several times.
Mehak_mattoo6

Post by Mehak_mattoo6 »

The writing is in a confident, simple-to-read style. The book interface is very appealing. Its power theme is also depicted in the cover images.
Mehak_mattoo6

Post by Mehak_mattoo6 »

Without a doubt, I'd suggest it to others. It assisted me in letting go of the idea that "what I need is out there" along with other reading material. It can also aid someone in adjusting the importance they accord to other people's viewpoints.
Mehak_mattoo6

Post by Mehak_mattoo6 »

The section in the book when Rob White explains that a person's thoughts are what led to the situation they are in is my favourite part. It is always feasible if you believe it to be so.
Amenrodion
Currently Reading: Fates Sweet Passion
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amenrodion.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Amenrodion »

In my opinion, the book had a great premise but was tragically underwhelming. i will say that the book helped me learn some new concepts. it's not a waste of time.
Chinemezu Okafor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinemezu-okafor.html
Latest Review: Doctor in the World by Hiram Baddeley

Post by Chinemezu Okafor »

I was captivated by the book title and cover design, I just had to jump on it. I loved the simple language and the skillful way the author lures the reader down the path to self-reflection.
Marina Bojicic
Favorite Book: Apotheosis now
Currently Reading: American Dream?
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-bojicic.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Marina Bojicic »

the book is interesting. it reminds me of a philosophical book in which a philosopher presents life and the root of thinking about life. I liked the examples of interpersonal relationships the most. The cover is beautiful, it makes people interested in reading the book and is associated with the freedom of the mind. I would recommend the book to everyone because it is worth reading and you will not regret it
BruceP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brucep.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by BruceP »

The Maestro Monologue by Rob White, in my opinion, is a superb book that deals with realistic content. This is a decent self-help book that has the potential to significantly change readers' mindsets for the better. The philosophical approach the author utilized to describe specific concepts in this book was the element of the book that I liked the most. I didn't dislike any aspect of the story at all. In addition, I believe the book's cover is fantastic. The image on it is obviously related to the content. The writing is also excellent. To individuals who are prepared to transform their thinking for the better, I would recommend this book.
haileygutierrez95
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-haileygutierrez95.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by haileygutierrez95 »

As I’ve read this book it taught me so much and I love Rob’s writing style. Many of his assertions are metaphorical and I can't give this book a lower rating. Also, the activities proposed are engaging. However, there are some off-putting concepts like the association of spirituality in this self-help book. But, despite my reservations, I am rating it 4 out of 4 stars.
Jona00baka
Favorite Book: How To Be Successful
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jona00baka.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Post by Jona00baka »

Rob White did a great job in writing this book. At first, the title didn't interest me but the cover attracted me to see what was inside. I just discovered that it's one of the self-help books that brings inspiration from within.

I like giving myself challenges and this book gave me seven days. The chapters are well outlined. I slightly didn't like the repetitions that were made to emphasize some points. I felt like it was too much.

Overall it is a well-written book and more helpful. I confidently recommend it to others by rating it 4 out of 4 stars.
Wamala Elijah Mul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliwamala.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Wamala Elijah Mul »

I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in manifesting and how it may alter your life! In my opinion, only those who have read this book may grasp the title. I applaud the author's efforts and word choice.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
Mozi Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

I think this is a self-help book for improving one's personality and self-esteem. I like the questions the author wrote as exercises in the book. It made me think deeply about myself while reading. The cover is attractive. But I gave it 3 out of 4 stars because some parts of the book seemed dull to me.
OJ_Alice
Currently Reading: Filling in the Black
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oj-alice.html
Latest Review: Anonymous Cultures, The Silent Majority by Paul R. Fournier

Post by OJ_Alice »

From the title of the book, I find it very intriguing as the author shares out ideas that contribute to human beings' day-to-day chores. I realized that one cannot remain the same after reading this book. Just as the world is full of bliss, knowledge remains the most sought-after commodity in the history of man. With the many questions lingering in our minds, you'll probably find answers here.
Tara D Morgan
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The colour purple
Currently Reading: Angel of Liverpool
Bookshelf Size: 202
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tara-d-morgan.html
Latest Review: Good Evening, Sir George by Donald Yule
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Tara D Morgan »

This book is filled with clichés typical of self-help books. There is nothing different it is offering. Another thing that put me off was the myriad of metaphors it employed. But other than that, it is beneficial because it helps people who have low self-esteem and don't see greatness within themselves. If you are one of those people, it will light up your world a little bit. I would give the book 3 out of 4 stars mainly because many things in the book are repeated, things I have read in similar books.
Rex Rexy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rex-rexy.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Rex Rexy »

This book is simply amazing. It makes one to realise that he/she is completely responsible for the outcome of his/her life. I love the part where he talks about how the word, "No" that we heard from our childhood inhibited our self belief and adventurous spirit. Perfect rating for me.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”