Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Wamala Elijah Mul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliwamala.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Post by Wamala Elijah Mul »

It's been awhile since I read this book after revising one of its volunteer reviews, so I'll give it 4 stars out of 4. My interest was piqued by the reviewer's assessment of the inner maestro we all possess. A common idea is explained in an original way in this book, in my opinion. As a reader, I appreciate how the author focuses on the positive sides of our lives, rather than allowing the intruder to take over.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
Iboro Donald
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iboro-donald.html
Latest Review: Women of Fire and Snow by Nati del Paso

Post by Iboro Donald »

I rate the book 4 star. I have read the book and found out it is a book that let's an individual become a master of his own self. The exercises are quite simple, you might discount them. But they are very powerful.
novitasolossa
Favorite Book: How to Live a Life of Hope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37

Post by novitasolossa »

This book is good, the themes as well as concepts used especially the title are quite interesting. And I admit, this book brought out my curiosity about the whole thing about this book.
Amberly Ayra
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amberly-ayra.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Amberly Ayra »

The book is very good, but the content is somewhat repetitive. I would have liked better use of the space for more explanations. I still recommend the book because it is very inspiring. I would recommend him for someone looking for advice. This is a book to start reading about self-improvement. The language is simple and anyone can read it.
The cover seemed good to me, but it does not stand out among other covers. It could have been more simple and striking.
Prosper2000
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prosper2000.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Prosper2000 »

The thing I liked most about Maestro Monologue is the brutal honesty the author encourages us to have as we have inner conversations and address inward issues. Will definitely recommend it to another!
Chris Micheal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christopher-n-10.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Chris Micheal »

This book is educative and motivational. It's an enjoyable read that has potential to change a person's life. I liked the way the author encourages reader's to have positive thoughts. I recommend it to all those who wish for a change in their life.
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

The practical aspect of the book is what appealed to me the most. The book is worthy of a full star rating because of its impactful & transformative lessons. It challenged me to look for positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Lulu Efobi
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gathy-eyam-frank.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Lulu Efobi »

This is a very interesting self help book for anyone looking to become a better person. The author wants us to be a better version of ourselves and not allow ourselves be slowed by the enemy of doubt
GNerd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gnerd.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by GNerd »

I loved this book. The beauty and excellence of this book radiate in each chapter. It has a unique and powerful message in a simple and easy-to-read way. It earned a four out of four stars for me. There's absolutely nothing to hate.
Nandini Mukherjee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nandini-mukherjee.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Nandini Mukherjee »

I really enjoyed reading the book. It very relatable and gave a lot of practical advice. I loved the author's bold writing style. All young adults need to read this book.
Matilda jack
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-matilda-jack.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by Matilda jack »

The writing style is an easy one that will help readers to understand and follow through the details of this book. Discovering one's self is the primary thing that this book facilitates, and it is the main thing I like about this book. Overall, this is a good book that will help the mind.
Sydney Ash
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Where the Crawdads Sing
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sydney-ash.html
Latest Review: Tyler's Promised Gift by M. C. Abushar

Post by Sydney Ash »

I found a lot of value in reading this book. I love books that I feel can help me become a better version of myself. The author does a great job inspiring people to push their limits and believe in themselves. The book is a great guide to self improvement. I also really liked the cover, I believe it can be interpreted in your own way. I took the wizard on the front as the reader learning to master their own mind.
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Olomofe »

The book is indeed a life changer. The different concepts touched by the author are strong and helpful. I love the bold tone with which the book is written, such readers easily believe his assertions

I therefore recommend this life changing piece
Mehak_mattoo6
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mehak-mattoo6.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Mehak_mattoo6 »

A strong source of information on manifestation and how they can alter your life is the book. I reviewed this book, and I believe that only those who have read it can really comprehend the title. The writing and word choice of the author are excellent.
Mehak_mattoo6
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mehak-mattoo6.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Mehak_mattoo6 »

Starting with the original title and cover, I adored the book. The fact that this book takes you on a journey—albeit one that takes place within your head rather than on a road—is what really made it stand out.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”