In What Ways are You a Maestro?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: In What Ways are You a Maestro?

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

I would say that I am a maestro when I do the things that no one believes that I will be able to accomplish, but I end up being successful. This part of me is so common, that I look for negative criticism to encourage myself to do better.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 327
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: One Foot Out of the Box by Vanessa Kristovich

Post by Hager Salem »

My way of being the maestro is to focus on my self awareness and positivity.
Thompson Grace
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thompson-grace.html
Latest Review: Give insomnia the finger by Dr Feel Good

Post by Thompson Grace »

You can only be a maestro when you have gotten the trick on how to deal with the intruder.
Park Cherri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

I’ve been able to stop beating myself over my past mistakes, forgive myself for settling so low that I had hurt myself. I’ve reminded myself that I’m more than all these.
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

I am a maestro because I believe in my thoughts. I believe that my thoughts can make my day. I can love and accept being loved. I can make people around me smile, and I can smile too. All these and more makes me a maestro.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rose Tamuno »

Ace John wrote: 02 May 2022, 00:07 You are the Maestro! — this is the most prominent proclamation this book holds. It explains that we are Maestros in many different ways: we can achieve our goals, accomplish our dreams, we can love, and do good. In what ways do you see yourself a Maestro?
I am a master because I have taken my own listen to my heart. I am not want to believe in fate or destiny anymore because I stay in my own ship. If I will fail I will fail because I want to. And if I was upset that success will come about as a result of my own decisions.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I am a Maestro in my thoughts and view of myself. I wouldn't let others' judgment about me shape my life or affect my self-esteem.
Anne Lucas
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anne-lucas.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by Anne Lucas »

T T 2 wrote: 02 May 2022, 09:08 Well, if you know yourself and can control your thoughts, you are a Maestro of your life. Your thoughts shape you as a person and if you succeed in controlling them, you are orchestrating your life as a Maestro. For me, I have been trying to get to know myself by dwelling deeper into my subconscious mind. It indeed is a tough task but I want to keep it in practice to ultimately become a Maestro.
I believe the same. Also, trying to understand our subconscious mind is a challenge that i am taking head on myself, to break out of my patterns and habits that pull me down.
:tiphat:
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

This is an excellent question. The maestro is concealed within. This book is both inspiring and reassuring. Personally, my maestro is now being prepared to reach new academic heights.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

I am a Maestro because I am a master of myself. I decide what happens to my life not some intruder that probably got fed into my mind by somebody else my environment. No external factor decides my fate. I am a master of myself
Victor Ayub Migos
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-ayub-migos.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Victor Ayub Migos »

I take control of my fears and I'm not afraid to face my challenges. I also believe in myself. I guess that makes me a maestro!
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

Reading this book inspires me and improves one's self-esteem. I define myself as Maestro by consistently exceeding expectations, making choices, and managing my life. Even when things are extremely challenging and most people give up, I find myself persevering to succeed. This book contains a fantastic insight that strengthens the mind.
Bettny Andrade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Doomsday Clock by Mark Pearson

Post by Bettny Andrade »

I have literally been a teacher, in my college and high school years I taught classes to others. I would say that the key is to teach with love and be attentive to the way others learn, discovering what attracts attention is when you can adapt the message you want to convey in a way that is practical to understand. It is truly gratifying when they tell you: thanks to you I managed to understand it.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I consider myself a Maestro because I do not let time pass me by. My objectives will be met, and they are already being met. I'm not going to let my self-doubt limit what I can or cannot accomplish.
AnInternationalMountainMan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aninternationalmountainman.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature, second edition by Chet Shupe

Post by AnInternationalMountainMan »

I also belive that anyone can be a maestro. Many of my friend, colleagues and I have been blessed with being able to find multiple maestros within ourselves. And considering how motivating this book, and the message contained in it is I believe that others should be motivated to find their own maestro.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”