In What Ways are You a Maestro?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Ace John
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ace-john.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

In What Ways are You a Maestro?

Post by Ace John »

You are the Maestro! — this is the most prominent proclamation this book holds. It explains that we are Maestros in many different ways: we can achieve our goals, accomplish our dreams, we can love, and do good. In what ways do you see yourself a Maestro?
Jesus is Lord.
(Romans 10:9)
Joyful17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-k17.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Talking (war) Dog by Daniel Tierney

Post by Joyful17 »

The maestro is hidden within. This book is quite motivating and assuring. Personally, my maestro is now trained of attain new heights academically.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

As the author, might I get this ball rolling? My favorite way of being The Maestro, when it comes to conducting my life, is when I am able to help others get over feeling flawed, for one reason or another, and begin noticing they're not so bad after all :) I've become pretty darn good at that, and I love the experience of jumping in to help out when the matter comes up :) Thank you for asking.
T T 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-t-2.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by T T 2 »

Well, if you know yourself and can control your thoughts, you are a Maestro of your life. Your thoughts shape you as a person and if you succeed in controlling them, you are orchestrating your life as a Maestro. For me, I have been trying to get to know myself by dwelling deeper into my subconscious mind. It indeed is a tough task but I want to keep it in practice to ultimately become a Maestro.
Tendy567
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tendy567.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Tendy567 »

I loved reading this book. It boosted my self esteem. I would like to believe after reading the book, my maestro has been turning a deaf ear to negativity.
Huini Hellen
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Conversing with Various Entities
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-huini-hellen.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Huini Hellen »

Ace John wrote: 02 May 2022, 00:07 You are the Maestro! — this is the most prominent proclamation this book holds. It explains that we are Maestros in many different ways: we can achieve our goals, accomplish our dreams, we can love, and do good. In what ways do you see yourself a Maestro?
After reviewing this book, I developed adopted a mantra that I'd heard for sometime, "Now that I know what happens when I give up, let's see what happens when I don't give up." I believe being persistent and persevering through my challenges is what makes me a Maestro, because though I may not always win at the end, I always come out with valuable lessons.
The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. - Marcus Aurelius
Karen Gurtiza
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karen-gurtiza.html
Latest Review: A Walk in the Twilight by John J Bosco Jr.

Post by Karen Gurtiza »

It's such a title for me and I feel like taking something that isn't mine coz it's like being in control. But when things get tough, I surprise myself sometimes being out there ---- I feel like a Maestro.
Reading_Jack
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reading-jack.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Reading_Jack »

I am a Maestro by always being exceptional and taking care of my life, that even when things are so difficult and people give up, I find myself staying to achieve. It's so powerful.
AvishaJain_13
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishajain-13.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by AvishaJain_13 »

I feel like a maestro when I stick to all the goals I've set for myself for the day, I feel extremely proud of myself at the end of it
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

I'd say I have constantly been able to adjust and adapt whenever the need comes up. To most I look like I am good at everything I do, to some I am a fast learner but I attribute it all to mental flexibility.😊
Rebecca Flores
Currently Reading: Nightlord: Sunset
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebecca-flores.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by Rebecca Flores »

I am a Maestro because I will not let my life slide by. I will achieve my goals and I have already began to achieve those goals. I will not allow my feelings of unworthiness to dictate what I can or can't do.
Pauline Parnell
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Beyond the Clouds, the Sky is Blue
Bookshelf Size: 517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pauline-parnell.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Pauline Parnell »

My Maestro is being an encourager to myself. When I am depressed, I will think of the good times and not the bad. I will hang around good people that seek my best interest.
Gideon Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideon-olomofe.html
Latest Review: An autopsy with a smile by Snejana Danwell

Post by Gideon Olomofe »

I will say I'm a mastreo in such an area where people are giving me negative feedback about my aspirations—like it's not possible you are this or that. I know how to turn deaf hears to them or get them away from my daily life and achieve what I want.

My number of success comes from this side where I'm a mastereo—not allowing negative feedbacks and opinions about me keep me discouraged.
Etini Willie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-etini-willie.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Etini Willie »

I am a Maestro because I am a master of myself. I decide what happens to my life not some intruder that probably got fed into my mind by somebody else my environment. No external factor decides my fate. I am a master of myself
Elijah Binfa Bongfa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elijah-binfa-bongfa.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Elijah Binfa Bongfa »

This book is awesome. My maestro is thinking positively on the way forward, and makes me get focussed.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”